PDA

View Full Version : I LIKE EVERYTHING, TOTALLY CONTENT HERE!!!

ElanoraBryght
02-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Thanks devs :)*

*This thread started on the advice of a ranger (http://www.project1999.org/forums/member.php?u=3124).

YendorLootmonkey
02-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Shush you... they call us the SILENT MAJORITY for a reason! Er, I mean, TOTALLY OKAY THAT YOU SAID SUCH THINGS UP THERE!

DevGrousis
02-09-2011, 10:51 PM
seriously though Dev's this is such a great place. i know we all post alot of crap and complaining in these forums, but its only because you've come so close to perfection that we are a bit spoiled lol

cole229
02-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Signed.

Orov
02-10-2011, 12:02 AM
seriously though Dev's this is such a great place. i know we all post alot of crap and complaining in these forums, but its only because you've come so close to perfection that we are a bit spoiled lol

omg kiss moar ass

hedbonker
02-10-2011, 01:23 PM
The difference between ass kissing and brown nosing is depth perception. That being said I will AK a little too...

Thanks to everyone that works on P99. It is an amazing achievement that even Smedley was blown away by.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
The difference between ass kissing and brown nosing is depth perception. That being said I will AK a little too...

Thanks to everyone that works on P99. It is an amazing achievement that even Smedley was blown away by.

The truth says,

Great work was put into this. I enjoy this game and forum. On the side note. What I don't enjoy is these forums. So many damn lies are within. I just hate it. This is beyond your control though. Unless we can get a internet lie detector test going.

hedbonker
02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
The truth says,

Great work was put into this. I enjoy this game and forum. On the side note. What I don't enjoy is these forums. So many damn lies are within. I just hate it. This is beyond your control though. Unless we can get a internet lie detector test going.

The difference between the truth and a lie is that the truth never changes. That said, I love ya babe, don't ever change.

Labyrrinth
02-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work everyone. It's not said often enough, nor is it loud enough I am sure, but it truly is appreciated! The numbers on the server should attest to that :)

Magonian
02-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Forgive our out of control rants,,Devs:eek:

You have achieved EQ perfection, especially when it comes to putting up with our crap...

Kassel
02-10-2011, 05:35 PM
I enjoy many various things associated with this server!! Good work devs ! Keep it up !

sox7d
02-10-2011, 08:18 PM
I have to say, no matter what happens in my life, I know I'll be able to go back to Kelethin or EC where I'll always feel at home.

You're the best, devs.