PDA

View Full Version : WTB Budget Kunark/Velious Warrior Weapon

gkmarino
04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
WTB Jarsath Trident
WTB Fist of Zek
WTB 2H of your suggestion?

Sadly I only have a 100 platinum down payment. I can pay for the Trident but I think the Fist of Zek is worth closer to 300 plat. It's all i've been able to accumulate in Innothule Swamp and Upper Guk.

Hi, I'm new level 11 Troll Warrior. I am looking for an affordable weapon to buy to go along the Green Jade Broadsword I have. I am open to new suggestions but found the two weapons to be the most power to cost ratio.

Name is Berserked, I won't be on today 4/25/17 but look forward to contacting you. Thank you!

swilleville
04-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Love these types of posts. Let's make this guys time in nitrate more enjoyable. Send tell to whodatnation if you see me online.

gkmarino
04-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Bumping

WTB Jarsath Trident
WTB Fist of Zek

Sadly I only have a 125 (updated) platinum down payment. I can pay for the Trident but I think the Fist of Zek is worth closer to 300 plat. It's all i've been able to accumulate in Innothule Swamp and Upper Guk. I currently have x20 Deathfist Slashed Belts which I'm trying to sell.

Hi, I'm new level 11 Troll Warrior. I am looking for an affordable weapon to buy to go along the Green Jade Broadsword I have. I am open to new suggestions.

Name is Berserked

evanderheide
04-26-2017, 02:24 PM
WTB Jarsath Trident
WTB Fist of Zek

Sadly I only have a 100 platinum down payment. I can pay for the Trident but I think the Fist of Zek is worth closer to 300 plat. It's all i've been able to accumulate in Innothule Swamp and Upper Guk.

Hi, I'm new level 11 Troll Warrior. I am looking for an affordable weapon to buy to go along the Green Jade Broadsword I have. I am open to new suggestions but found the two weapons to be the most power to cost ratio.

Name is Berserked, I won't be on today 4/25/17 but look forward to contacting you. Thank you!

GKMarino,

Save for a Staff of Battle! That thing is awesome and like 400pp. I'm thinking I'm going to buy another one - somebody loaned me one from 20-40 and it rocked. Now I want one again and I'm about to ding 50.

Between level 20-40ish, it's fantastic!

gkmarino
04-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Sweet thanks for the suggestion! I hadn't really looked into 2Hs very much so I appreciate you :)

evanderheide
04-26-2017, 02:34 PM
For sure! It's a 2HB. I honestly never picked up a 2HS, but frankly, I haven't seen anything that really piqued my interest beyond very high level stuff at which point you can pay / skill it up with an alt weapon.

Here are a few threads where I've asked questions about early warrior gearing.... I'd definitely encourage you to save for Silver Chitin Hand Wraps after you get a SoB and / or Trident.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265123

gkmarino
04-26-2017, 02:39 PM
It's nice to see Trolls not Trolling each other. HAHA!

evanderheide
04-26-2017, 02:44 PM
LOL I made my INC message all roleplay-oriented; "Da lead basha is bringin' dis monstah << %T >> back to da camp!"

I'd offer to sell you my Trident but I need a decent piercer to keep my skills up in the 50+ range. I've got a pair of Crusty boots you can have though.

I'll be on Thursday and Friday evening (a lot Friday). My name's Rabkan in game, hit me up!

evanderheide
04-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Another cheap but GOOD ratio weapon is Silken Whip of Ensnaring, especially for offhand 14/28 is pretty solid.

LASTLY IF you can find one (they're rare as hell) post for a "Jagged Long Sword". It's a 16/30 1hs warrior only that's like 300pp. SUPER good, I saw one for sale a longtime ago and I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on it purely as a DPS weapon (all my stuff now is proc / aggro stuff)

gkmarino
04-27-2017, 05:01 PM
UPDATE/BUMP
WTB Stiletto of the Bloodclaw
WTB Fist of Zek or Jagged Long Sword
WTB Staff of Battle
WTB Affordable Mask/Face (Sarnak Hide or Fur Lined?)

Hi, I'm new level 15 Troll Warrior. I am looking for an affordable weapon to buy to go along with what I have.

Name is Berserked but please PM me here and I look forward to contacting you. Thank you!

jonnyquest
04-27-2017, 05:05 PM
^

gkmarino
04-28-2017, 12:04 PM
UPDATE/BUMP
WTB Stiletto of the Bloodclaw
WTB Fist of Zek or Jagged Long Sword
WTB Staff of Battle
WTB Affordable Mask/Face (Sarnak Hide or Fur Lined?)

Hi, I'm new level 17 Troll Warrior. I am looking for an affordable weapon to buy to go along with what I have.

Name is Berserked but please PM me here and I look forward to contacting you. Thank you!