PDA

View Full Version : Sro Gypsy GLS turn-in broken.

Mojorisin
02-13-2011, 07:47 PM
I turned in my Greater Lightstones to Smith, the DE Gypsie in Sro for the quest. She handed me the book, which I sold to her for 9 plat. I realized that after turning in 6 GLS's I received NO platinum after selling them. I know this, because I had zero plat beforehand, and zero plat after. Each time the text said "you receive 9plat" I sold other items to her, and received the money for them. There goes about 60 plat down the drain.

Thetruth
02-13-2011, 07:54 PM
I turned in my Greater Lightstones to Smith, the DE Gypsie in Sro for the quest. She handed me the book, which I sold to her for 9 plat. I realized that after turning in 6 GLS's I received NO platinum after selling them. I know this, because I had zero plat beforehand, and zero plat after. Each time the text said "you receive 9plat" I sold other items to her, and received the money for them. There goes about 60 plat down the drain.

The truth says,

You posted this in the wrong forum. Learn to read you asshole.

The truth hurts.

Orov
02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
You posted this in the wrong forum.

Fixed for a more adequate response.

Zigfreed
02-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Or you could have just told them what the issue is and not be a dick.

Quests which return loot whether its tattered stuff for CB belts or Concordances of research in this case are not giving you the $ when you sell said items. Uthgaaaaaaaaard has stated in the bug forum that this is all being tracked and when the next patch occurs everyone will be compensated.

The system is noting sales which return 0 coin and the coin from the sales will appear in your bank in the form of squintillions of copper when they patch.

Bad for noobs like me but it'll come, eventually.

Mojorisin
02-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Fantastic. Thanks for the info Zigfreed.