PDA

View Full Version : EQ classic, godsend + dru/build?

trezek2112
02-14-2011, 05:31 AM
i have questions about my starting build, i am going to build a druid just for ease of starting out again, i would like to know the best starting stat allocation for a halfling druid? i was thinking max wis/sta, i do plan on doing some melee justice. but then wonder about cha later on..

i would just like some input my good sirs.
also, how are the lower levels in this server?
i am kind of hoping not every single person is max level already.
i would have loved to get in on the ground floor. thanks guys

trezek2112
02-14-2011, 05:32 AM
also, whats up guys?

William_Munny15
02-14-2011, 07:30 AM
I wouldn't say dump it all into wis/sta, but it's really tough to say. It all depends on how you're going to play, when I leveled my druid up I was asked to pull and patch heal, or just flat out heal, and i always wish I had more mana. But I was in dungeons alot of the time, if you're more of a soloing person don't underestimate charisma. Charming is a very fast way to level up, having no free dps as a druid can really slow the lower levels down if you're a soloing person, all my opinion though.

gnomishfirework
02-14-2011, 07:41 AM
I'd say 25 wis, then allocate the rest in sta or cha. How much charming will you really be doing? You can always get a cha gear set. More wisdom will be a lot more beneficial.

Then again, wisdom gear is pretty easy to get. If it were me, I'd do 25 wis/5 sta, but I wouldn't build around charming.

Blango27
02-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Wis is very easy to get to 200. go with 25 sta, 5 wis.

Throb
02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Pretty sure charisma doesn't affect druid charming. I charm leveled quite extensively on a halfling druid with 55ish charisma.

Messianic
02-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Pretty sure charisma doesn't affect druid charming. I charm leveled quite extensively on a halfling druid with 55ish charisma.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19299&highlight=druid+charm

Dunno if it was fixed - normally nilbog will post "fixed pending update" or something similar.

trezek2112
02-14-2011, 03:16 PM
thanks alot guys, im just finished installing the game.
i figure i'll just go 25/wis 5/sta after seeing the effects of charisma on charming.
i would pump stamina, but keeping in mind my first character (no gear)
i won't be seeing max wis soon. even then, i can cap it off and get some other + items
anywho, i guess i'll have to see how classic eq plays for me. ;p
keep it alive!

DevGrousis
02-14-2011, 04:10 PM
i figure i'll just go 25/wis 5/sta after seeing the effects of charisma on charming.
i won't be seeing max wis soon. even then, i can cap it off and get some other + items
keep it alive!

right on man, when you get to 13 you can camp sisters in Lfay, they drop bronze weps and there is a merchant about 2 min walk away

Rasah
02-14-2011, 06:01 PM
keep it alive!If you are a casual player, definitely load WIS. You can get Feathered Leggings (+7 STA) for 25-50p, or get Gatorscale Leggings (+4 WIS) for more than 1k. CHA gear is dirt cheap too.