PDA

View Full Version : WTS 50 Enchanter/ 50 rogue Sep Accounts

Dynamical
02-14-2011, 06:26 PM
50 Male Wood Elf Rogue
Rogue in full Woven Shadow excluding the boots. POA Haste Belt, Shadow rapier, POH Weapons and POF weapons. Well Equipped
Mask of Deception much much more...

50 Male Erudite Enchanter
Full insidious excluding the halo and sleeves. Wand of Insidious Glamour, Steins you name it he has it!

WTS

Dynamical
02-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Bump

nemethor
02-15-2011, 08:46 PM
holy cow what are you going to play instead?

fab5freddy
02-16-2011, 12:27 AM
RMT caught red handed... doesnt help that other thread was made 2/4/11 and yet you make this post yesterday. I hope the druid you already sold and the rog and enc you are currently selling get banned.

http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/sell-everquest-everquest-2-eq2-accounts/project-1999-50-enchanter-50-rogue-50-a-153956.html

Uthgaard
02-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Whoops!

Ronas
02-16-2011, 12:53 AM
nice catch, lol

fab5freddy
02-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Whoops!

nice catch, lol

http://files.sharenator.com/fuck_yea_RE_When_memes_collide-s508x395-88087.png

nalkin
02-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Will sell for 200-225 per each character, Pretty good for 40 days played on all characters...

Assuming 40 total hours for 3 characters that means Dynamical made $0.625 per hour.

quido
02-16-2011, 01:48 AM
haha sucker

Humerox
02-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Whoops!

HAD to chuckle at that.

:D

Bruno
02-16-2011, 07:10 AM
The internet detectives win this one. What an epic fail.

Gorgetrapper
02-16-2011, 07:33 AM
His account with "dyskinetic" should be banned as well.

This is the guy's phone number as well "423-836-0479" Not even joking, the idiot decided to post it on that website.

Uthgaard
02-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Dyskinetic was the rogue.
Alasdair was the druid.
Diggler was the enchanter.
Promis was the monk he hadn't listed yet.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 11:29 AM
That's hilarious...a 423 guy...that means he's in Tennessee lol. Go figure

guineapig
02-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Assuming 40 total hours for 3 characters that means Dynamical made $0.625 per hour.

This right here!

People try to come off like they are making mad money selling in game stuff for real life cash... but they never seem to actually do the math of how little they are making per hour. It tends to be well below third world nation standards.

IE: You wasted a hell of a lot of time on those characters for nothing if you never intended on keeping them.

Trimm
02-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Feel good thread of the day :)

fauxreigner
02-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Should the RMT ban be added to the server rules somewhere instead of in a sticky on this forum?

If it already is, sorry - I dug around a little bit to figure out what the problem was before seeing the sticky and thought putting it in the rules would be an improvement.

Badmartigan
02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Dyskinetic was the rogue.
Alasdair was the druid.
Diggler was the enchanter.
Promis was the monk he hadn't listed yet.

keyword.. WAS

captainspauldin
02-16-2011, 05:19 PM
am i the only one that finds it funny that people waste their time with this? /clap

i personally dont need or want to buy or sell, but honestly i could care less if someone does, are we taking nerd too far here? i mean u could do this in varants eq classic LOL

think about it, whats the best someones going to be able to do, buy a single character that is raid gear'd and then what? be able to solo the game?

buy 10 mil plat and buy all he can and be able to solo eq or do more than any one of us can?

or could this possibly be about some of those who need yet a way to scale the growth of their epeen lol, because i dont see how it is game breaking or effecting in the least. i mean unless ofcourse person then hires like 20 3rd world gold farmers, buys them raid chars, pays them hourly to raid for him.

-ok-

lets say for instance, i want to make lots of plat and twink out a particular class that i find fun to play and think it would be great to solo or whatever with said power, but it will cost alot, so then that is one of my goals and i work on making it. if someone buys the plat and does something close to that, i could honestly care less. because im working on doing what i want to do because i find it fun, it would not stop me or make it unfair to me. now if it wasnt like that, lets just call this game grindquest for epeen and call it a day. but its never going to end up like that, because no matter what they buy, its still not going to make them come down from the heavens in shining armor and we all stair in awe. so i ask, why do people care?

guineapig
02-16-2011, 05:29 PM
am i the only one that finds it funny that people waste their time with this? /clap

i personally dont need or want to buy or sell, but honestly i could care less if someone does, are we taking nerd too far here? i mean u could do this in varants eq classic LOL

think about it, whats the best someones going to be able to do, buy a single character that is raid gear'd and then what? be able to solo the game?

buy 10 mil plat and buy all he can and be able to solo eq or do more than any one of us can?

or could this possibly be about some of those who need yet a way to scale the growth of their epeen lol, because i dont see how it is game breaking or effecting in the least. i mean unless ofcourse person then hires like 20 3rd world gold farmers, buys them raid chars, pays them hourly to raid for him.

Long story short: When people start making a profit off of this intellectual property that belongs to Sony... that's when servers theoretically start getting shut down. It's a slippery slope that nobody wants to tread on.

captainspauldin
02-16-2011, 05:32 PM
that makes sense

galidanblackwood
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM
wondering how was the monk found if it was not listed? Was it all the same IP adress or something?

Gorgetrapper
02-17-2011, 12:05 AM
wondering how was the monk found if it was not listed? Was it all the same IP adress or something?

Would make sense. Everything is attached one way or another. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't just go ahead and ban any account this guy touches.

Baa
02-17-2011, 12:25 AM
GG to whoever had already forked out 200 for the druid!

cow_king
02-17-2011, 01:02 AM
I didnt fork out money i traded him a wow account I currently have a petition in but i can prove i traded him an account and NOT RMT so i didnt break any rules here.
Ive said my peace i guess its up to the devs but i swear there was no money involved and now im out a wow account and my eq account AND my wifes account has been banned and my account that i did work hard for. At the very least it should be only the druid thats banned but even that were as no money was involved is lame.

Thanks much any who back to something else :(

Baa
02-17-2011, 01:42 AM
"Hola folks. Trading of in game commodities here ONLY. ANY external RMT, services, or goods offered here will be deleted and will result in a ban."

There are heaps of threads in this forum where people have tried to trade WoW accounts / EQ2 accounts / EQ accounts etc...

Bannable offence!

cow_king
02-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Well I read the rules I only saw RMT so I thought it was legit :( like I said tho I'm at least hoping my wifes account is unbanned only thing she did wrong is share the same IP as me

Pico
02-17-2011, 03:30 AM
Don't see why the dude's accounts that weren't involved in any RMT trades should be banned.

captainspauldin
02-17-2011, 03:34 AM
I didnt fork out money i traded him a wow account I currently have a petition in but i can prove i traded him an account and NOT RMT so i didnt break any rules here.
Ive said my peace i guess its up to the devs but i swear there was no money involved and now im out a wow account and my eq account AND my wifes account has been banned and my account that i did work hard for. At the very least it should be only the druid thats banned but even that were as no money was involved is lame.

Thanks much any who back to something else :(

QQ

Bruno
02-17-2011, 04:53 AM
Well I read the rules I only saw RMT so I thought it was legit :( like I said tho I'm at least hoping my wifes account is unbanned only thing she did wrong is share the same IP as me

The problem is that you're a liability to the people who run this server. WoW accounts can be traded for real money, that's where your problem is. It makes no difference to me either way, but if I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you should have done some research or made a post about it before you went ahead with the transaction. You would have found out within seconds by the ass raping in flames you would have received that it's not a legal transaction. Chalk it up as a loss, start your lvl grind again in both EQ and Wow. Life will go on.

Ledzepp02
02-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Search Button is thataway ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^