PDA

View Full Version : This server is THROUGH!

Volsic
02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Seriously... the funniest shit I have seen in a long time.

Curmudgen
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
I am old. So does the above statement mean the server is great, or that his opinion is that it is bad?

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Seriously... the funniest shit I have seen in a long time.

its not gonna be funny when i spam all the newbies out and piss them off i have an elite team of ddosers, spammers, trainers, agreers, i am so far undercover u dont even know, i am the scourge of this server and i will smite all who stand in my way, i walk amoung you as a shadow yet unaware you dont know what lies ahead, the end of this community is soon to come, the proper authorities have been deemed immune until further consultation onto the oscillating layer of code called life the time of now is upon us and the time of then is no more sooner to be foreseen than is your own shadow in the darkness of night i cannot even relate to the possibilities of this operating not completeing into the oblivion you call life i will be the last one hysterically laughing in my dark room and the virtual life world that you know will come crashing down upon you and you will once again be the same old average joe with the visions of your past oh so haunting the waves of your brain.

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:11 PM
its not gonna be funny when i spam all the newbies out and piss them off i have an elite team of ddosers, spammers, trainers, agreers, i am so far undercover u dont even know, i am the scourge of this server and i will smite all who stand in my way, i walk amoung you as a shadow yet unaware you dont know what lies ahead, the end of this community is soon to come, the proper authorities have been deemed immune until further consultation onto the oscillating layer of code called life the time of now is upon us and the time of then is no more sooner to be foreseen than is your own shadow in the darkness of night i cannot even relate to the possibilities of this operating not completeing into the oblivion you call life i will be the last one hysterically laughing in my dark room and the virtual life world that you know will come crashing down upon you and you will once again be the same old average joe with the visions of your past oh so haunting the waves of your brain.

items ive stolen:

4x brazier of elemental summoning
1x thick banded belt
1x onyx drakescale cloak
1x mithril 2h
1x 2000p for a thick banded belt
1x 776p for an order of fine plate
1x evil eye bag, soiled bag, in a transfer trick
1x 600p for brazier
1x 500p for brazier
1x runed mithril bracer from a noob in my group i promised to twink
1x dark reaver
1x gold chitin bracer

thats just this week ive been playing since release

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:12 PM
items ive stolen:

4x brazier of elemental summoning
1x thick banded belt
1x onyx drakescale cloak
1x mithril 2h
1x 2000p for a thick banded belt
1x 776p for an order of fine plate
1x evil eye bag, soiled bag, in a transfer trick
1x 600p for brazier
1x 500p for brazier
1x runed mithril bracer from a noob in my group i promised to twink
1x dark reaver
1x gold chitin bracer

thats just this week ive been playing since release

as soon as im done eating my filet mignon im going to rape this server again

soup
02-14-2011, 09:12 PM
its not gonna be funny when i spam all the newbies out and piss them off i have an elite team of ddosers, spammers, trainers, agreers, i am so far undercover u dont even know, i am the scourge of this server and i will smite all who stand in my way, i walk amoung you as a shadow yet unaware you dont know what lies ahead, the end of this community is soon to come, the proper authorities have been deemed immune until further consultation onto the oscillating layer of code called life the time of now is upon us and the time of then is no more sooner to be foreseen than is your own shadow in the darkness of night i cannot even relate to the possibilities of this operating not completeing into the oblivion you call life i will be the last one hysterically laughing in my dark room and the virtual life world that you know will come crashing down upon you and you will once again be the same old average joe with the visions of your past oh so haunting the waves of your brain.It's funny because you probably take yourself seriously.

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
as soon as im done eating my filet mignon im going to rape this server again

120 dollars for a 8 ounce steak

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:14 PM

my life is so awesome i probably have more money than all of you

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
It's funny because you probably take yourself seriously.

and you take a game seriously. in fact its your life

soup
02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
and you take a game seriously. in fact its your life

that's a good burn bro

bakkily
you sir sound like a fucking retard

Volsic
It's fucking THROUGH!

... and unbind me from the top of the zone!

Haha

Ruinous
02-14-2011, 09:20 PM
This guys leet scam strat is making a level 1, waiting for you to auction that you want to buy a specific item.. then telling you to pay him the plat to that naked level 1 toon before he logs to the toon he "has the items on".

Then he spams the zone when you call him out.

You're "733t h4x0rz d00d3" (Or clinically depressed perhaps...)

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:20 PM
i am systematically destroying the population of this server like you would any termite or roach

snakeyez
02-14-2011, 09:21 PM
This guys leet scam strat is making a level 1, waiting for you to auction that you want to buy a specific item.. then telling you to pay him the plat to that naked level 1 toon before he logs to the toon he "has the items on".

Then he spams the zone when you call him out.

You're "733t h4x0rz d00d3" (Or clinically depressed perhaps...)

no i spam the zone after the account gets banned without the items on it because i transferred it and its going to be banned anyways so why not, i still have an account with tons of shit on it lol and a lvl 50 in a very reputable guild :D fgtz will never know until its to late

Ruinous
02-14-2011, 09:27 PM
You're grasping at air, bud. Time to finish that swandive into the asphalt imo.

And for the record - your desperate cries for help "DDoSing" the server will be unanswered. You are mentally inept enough to struggle turning on the computer without help, I'm guessing. Claiming that we're all violating copyright agreements with Sony thus making it okay to hack P99's server host is golden proof, you failed coat-hanger aborted fetus.

Good luck with real life.

JayDee
02-14-2011, 09:34 PM
HALP this guy has duped 5 THOUSAND platinums and spams word in /shout.

Nedala
02-14-2011, 09:46 PM
OMG 5k plat, and it took him only a week! Our server is doomed !

Omnimorph
02-14-2011, 09:55 PM
You're grasping at air, bud. Time to finish that swandive into the asphalt imo.

I did this in tomb raider 2. My mate had spent about 20 minutes climbing to the top of this big ol' cliff, he said for me to take over for a minute... i had read you could do a swan dive... so i did... about 180ft to the ground...

broken neck and jiggly breasts all over the place...

Ruinous
02-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I did this in tomb raider 2. My mate had spent about 20 minutes climbing to the top of this big ol' cliff, he said for me to take over for a minute... i had read you could do a swan dive... so i did... about 180ft to the ground...

Lol win

Glaani
02-14-2011, 10:05 PM
agreers,.

LOL @ agreers

Is that even a word?

Ruinous
02-14-2011, 10:19 PM
LOL @ agreers

Is that even a word?

It's top secret h4x0r terminology, obviously.

bizzum
02-14-2011, 10:46 PM

I remember spending the great part of one night using "spider laura" for the gameshark to do this. Thoroughly entertaining.

Omni`s post > OP`s post.

muddy27
02-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Some people are just plain RETARDED, why didnt I have a choice when I was born, human being or something else.

Tehwoot
02-15-2011, 01:04 AM
I agreers

Dac321
02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
^ I lol'd at Rogean's quote.

k2summit
02-15-2011, 02:11 AM
I saw you train spiders in upper guk and die today, superior skillz.

SwordNboard
02-15-2011, 02:21 AM
.. tomb raider 2 .. jiggly breasts all over the place...

They didn't jiggle in TR2.. :D

Harrison
02-15-2011, 02:22 AM
An 8oz tenderloin is $5.45

You're eating about the same worth as a Bigmac from Mcdonalds you stupid fuck.

Ruinous
02-15-2011, 02:34 AM
An 8oz tenderloin is $5.45

You're eating about the same worth as a Bigmac from Mcdonalds you stupid fuck.

Not that the guy deserves any support, but that's not entirely true. Tenderloin and Filet Mignon generally refer to two different cuts if you were to be ordering at a restaurant, the Filet being the smaller, more-so desired section closest to the loin end of the piece.

Not to mention there are varying degrees in quality/pricing of meat. I'll take a Prime rated, finely marbled Filet over a shitpatty McBurger any day :)

M.Bison
02-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Oh yeah? well i eat the first bluefin tuna of the japanese fishing season! thats $32.82/OZ or $262.60/8 OZ fillet. Also i didnt just buy an 8OZ fillet like some chump, i bought the whole 754lb fish for $396,000. I then duped said fish and scammed an easy 5k plat in a mere week! Im ballin out of control; you cant step to this!

Messianic
02-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Oh no, the server is through and I'm not 50 yet

OH WHAT A WORLD

fischsemmel
02-15-2011, 09:39 AM
How in the hell did my thread about making an anti-rant and flame section of the forum get moved to rants and flames within the first few posts, but this shit is still in server chat?

Krimsin
02-15-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh yeah? well i eat the first bluefin tuna of the japanese fishing season! thats $32.82/OZ or $262.60/8 OZ fillet. Also i didnt just buy an 8OZ fillet like some chump, i bought the whole 754lb fish for $396,000. I then duped said fish and scammed an easy 5k plat in a mere week! Im ballin out of control; you cant step to this!

Everyone knows hustling fish to the japs is how u earn teh reelz plat!

Messianic
02-15-2011, 09:42 AM
How in the hell did my thread about making an anti-rant and flame section of the forum get moved to rants and flames within the first few posts, but this shit is still in server chat?

Image didn't work. Oh well. :)

WAHHH

mokfarg
02-15-2011, 11:26 AM

I draw two conclusions from this statement:

A. You have more money than sense

B. You are lying

Versus
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Utilize some grammar when you nerd-rage next time.

DevGrousis
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM
my life is so awesome i probably have more money than all of you

i wish you could see the kitchen that me and my laptop are sitting in lol

however hard you are laughing at your games, BELIEVE me bro, that everyone else is laughing at your harder

captainspauldin
02-15-2011, 03:09 PM
dev why do you have such a sexy avatar, wanna get to know eachother a lil better?

maegi
02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
if you paid 120 for a filet you're a fucking idiot. I go to a farmer market where they get em whole tenderloins and pay 70-80 for them to cut em into sweet tender 1and a 1/4 in melt in your mouth filets. Even at our most expensive restaurant for steaks, called Ruth's Chris, you can eat one for less unless you add in the appetizers and drinks. So I believe you thought you might impress us with your l337 spending skills or how much money you're pretending to have while you live in your mother's basement shoving twinkies and Ho Hos into your cockpleaser hole you call a mouth, just sayin.

Harrison
02-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Not that the guy deserves any support, but that's not entirely true. Tenderloin and Filet Mignon generally refer to two different cuts if you were to be ordering at a restaurant, the Filet being the smaller, more-so desired section closest to the loin end of the piece.

Not to mention there are varying degrees in quality/pricing of meat. I'll take a Prime rated, finely marbled Filet over a shitpatty McBurger any day :)

Generally at my store Filet Mignon sells for $10.98/lb at the moment. (Best price in the area by far, but it was up to $12.98/lb during the holidays...)

The piece you refer to is the butt portion, and it does cost more from a restaurant but if you were to buy it yourself it would cost the same as the tail end. Again this is assuming you were buying the whole tenderloin and not just the butt portion. The butt portion alone, processed/trimmed, is $15.98/lb.

So, if he were to buy his own 8oz. piece, it would be roughly $6. Not exactly ballin' ass G shit.

Edit: Went back and saw Maegi already addressed this better, and he's spot on with pricing.

Ruinous
02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Again.. not all grades are equal. Obviously the guy was failing hard at trolling anyways so I digress.

Harrison
02-15-2011, 04:42 PM
I know that.

I'm speaking of choice in this case. There's no reason to go into some great detail when maybe 1 in 5 would actually understand it.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Buying "prime" tenderloin is not very smart - it is the leanest part of the animal and usda grading is based on marbling. The poster who mentioned a "nicely marbled" filet mignon is lost.

Messianic
02-16-2011, 07:18 AM
This thread has gone from some guy trolling the whole server to a debate about cuts of beef.

I like that.

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 07:23 AM
FUck you all bacon wins

Humerox
02-16-2011, 07:52 AM
Buying "prime" tenderloin is not very smart - it is the leanest part of the animal and usda grading is based on marbling.

While tenderloin is a leaner cut..."prime" has the highest marbling. Select Tenderloin would totally suck.

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Buying "prime" tenderloin is not very smart - it is the leanest part of the animal and usda grading is based on marbling. The poster who mentioned a "nicely marbled" filet mignon is lost.

I'll direct you here for some education:

http://meat.tamu.edu/beefgrading.html

Yes, tenderloin is a leaner cut compared to others. That does not mean tenderloin is not graded and rated upon marbling (PRIME+ for abundant down to STANDARD- for practically devoid)

Don't troll for the sake of trolling, fool.

Rangerous
02-16-2011, 01:34 PM
if you paid 120 for a filet you're a fucking idiot. I go to a farmer market where they get em whole tenderloins and pay 70-80 for them to cut em into sweet tender 1and a 1/4 in melt in your mouth filets. Even at our most expensive restaurant for steaks, called Ruth's Chris, you can eat one for less unless you add in the appetizers and drinks. So I believe you thought you might impress us with your l337 spending skills or how much money you're pretending to have while you live in your mother's basement shoving twinkies and Ho Hos into your cockpleaser hole you call a mouth, just sayin.

Ruth's Chris is right of of Guadalupe. I used to live not far from there on 32nd street. Good eatin'

Hasbinbad
02-16-2011, 01:45 PM
The butt portion alone, processed/trimmed, is $15.98/lb.

So, if he were to buy his own 8oz. piece, it would be roughly $6.
Rofl.
Combat medic math.
Rofl.

TJHooker
02-16-2011, 03:20 PM

I don't care how much you paid that male hooker to suck his dick!:D

Harrison
02-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Rofl.
Combat medic math.
Rofl.

ROFL
We weren't talking about if he bought a piece from the butt portion alone.
ROFL

Shut the fuck up, moron.

Versus
02-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Really? Arguing over the price of dead animal carcasses?

Let this thread die with this post. RIP.

Hasbinbad
02-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Shut the fuck up, moron.
lol y u mad, coz i'm stylin' on u?

Spewys
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Tube steak lovers!

azeth
02-16-2011, 03:56 PM
tenderloin is kind of the boring part of a pig. its located under the loin, which is a working muscle, whereas the tenderloin is relatively docile and sees little bloodflow. that being said, the best cut is the shoulder - any butcher will tell you so.

Hasbinbad
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM
tenderloin is kind of the boring part of a pig. its located under the loin, which is a working muscle, whereas the tenderloin is relatively docile and sees little bloodflow. that being said, the best cut is the shoulder - any butcher will tell you so.
We're not talking about pig dude. We're talking about cow. Except for bacon, cow > pig. Of course bacon > all.

Interesting fact: the reason which the tenderloin is "relatively docile" in quadrapeds is because it's the main muscle that keeps bipeds upright.. Human tenderloin = not so tender (please ask me how I know that).

Humerox
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
hasbinslicingcadavers?

:)

azeth
02-16-2011, 04:04 PM
We're not talking about pig dude. We're talking about cow. Except for bacon, cow > pig. Of course bacon > all..

i am not at all satisfied with red meat taking an easy victory here over some delicious pork. not one bit.

Harrison
02-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Personally I think the ribeye is far tastier than a shitty tenderloin.

azeth
02-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Personally I think the ribeye is far tastier than a shitty tenderloin.

yup, also any strip steak i've ever had legitimately tasted like a dead fkin animal.

Harrison
02-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Strip steak is only good attached to the bone, a T-bone or a porterhouse.

By itself it just...seems shitty.

Orov
02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Strip steak is only good attached to the bone, a T-bone or a porterhouse.

By itself it just...seems shitty.

What about milk steak?

Hasbinbad
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM
i am not at all satisfied with red meat taking an easy victory here over some delicious pork. not one bit.
Considering that bacon is red, YOU'RE WRONG!!!

azeth
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Considering that bacon is red, YOU'RE WRONG!!!

hm and i even googled that to prove it to myself and you are correct. in fact I'm so wrong that the USDA even considers pork as red meat.

Versus
02-16-2011, 05:15 PM
What about milk steak?

Boiled hard with jelly beans pls

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Boiled hard with jelly beans pls

That episode was outta control.

Orov
02-16-2011, 07:39 PM
That episode was outta control.

Aren't all of them?

<3 It's Always Sunny

TJHooker
02-16-2011, 08:10 PM
I love that outer piece of the ribeye that is textured like a sirloin tip, i don't like the center of the ribeye all that much.

It is called the rib-eye cap, best piece of cow right there.

bizzum
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
You all make me realize how deprived I am of good red meat in Japan :(

However, I have to say that 和牛 and Kobe Beef are pretty damn good, except my wallet can't handle it.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Heh, actually a little angry that someone would think it is worth paying the extra for prime over choice when buying filet mignon...THAT IS STUPID. In most other cuts it makes sense to buy prime, but not in the tenderloin. You are a fool if you think you can tell the difference. And no, I was obviously not talking about select, which no one should ever eat unless it's ground.

Messianic
02-17-2011, 09:51 AM

But I bet you have incredible access to good seafood.

azeth
02-17-2011, 11:54 AM
only the highest quality foods itt

Hasbinbad
02-17-2011, 12:52 PM

However, I have to say that 和牛 and Kobe Beef are pretty damn good, except my wallet can't handle it.
You can mail order meat, dude. Doo eet.

Rejuvenation
02-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Ruth's Chris is right of of Guadalupe. I used to live not far from there on 32nd street. Good eatin'

It closed down many years ago...There is one downtown now. I believe theres a ballet studio in the old location on Guad and 32nd.