PDA

View Full Version : WTB Infestation Loot Rights + Information about the process

gkmarino
06-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Hello, I'm a 35 warrior and I was wondering what is the process of purchasing loot rights to the Infestation dagger that is known to rot in Dragon Necropolis.

Does anyone know when the weapon begins to proc?
Are there any active groups/guilds that might consider selling loot rights?
How much might this cost, what do people charge?
Thanks a lot in advance if anyone responds!

Directions to get there? What I think I know so far.
Cobalt Scar (requires a key - but says someone with a key can click you through? Wiki says min lvl 35 for Shrine Key? Not necessary with someone's assistance?)

Siren's Grotto (can be nasty with the horses, maybe a lower level needs a succor/evac to get to the wastes zone?)

Western Wastes is probably really dangerous? Can you make it to Dragon Necropolis with invisibility? Do you need a CoTH to the DN zoneline?

I guess inside Dragon Necropolis a COTH would again be needed, to reach and loot Vilefang?

How do you get out? Does a Wizard's translocate work inside there?

gkmarino
06-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Respectful bump

Tupakk
06-22-2017, 11:32 AM
You are asking for a lot on something that only spawns every 24 hours now. Chances of it rotting are slim now. If I had to put numbers to your request.

Succor thru SG 100p
Coth to Vilefang 2k
Cost of group/kill/exit 6k
Loot rights 20k

Round up 30k friend price

Actual inflation prolly close to 50k

Wish you luck sir.

gkmarino
06-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Hey, thanks for the response Tupakk. I'll get in my car and see myself out. *drives far away in the opposite direction* :(

Tupakk
06-22-2017, 01:12 PM
It's not impossible. The best thing to do is get your war to a decent level and get the timer and just go hunt it urself or in a guild and see if they want to do it.

Samoht
06-22-2017, 01:23 PM
And guilds WILL want to do it. Everybody and their grandmother need the chipped fang for Circlet of the Falinkan (https://wiki.project1999.com/Circlet_of_the_Falinkan).

yooperdave23
06-22-2017, 05:20 PM
It's not impossible. The best thing to do is get your war to a decent level and get the timer and just go hunt it urself or in a guild and see if they want to do it.

Once again the solution to every problem on P99 can be solved by getting a crew.

Tupakk
06-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Once again the solution to every problem on P99 can be solved by getting a crew.

Well obviously. Just have to compete with whoever else is doing it and has the timers.

gkmarino
07-05-2017, 01:27 PM
*Update & Bump*

Hello, I'm a 51 warrior and wanting to purchase loot rights to Infestation from Vilefang in Dragon Necropolis.
Thanks a lot in advance if anyone responds or PMs!

lumberscreech
07-05-2017, 04:11 PM
I used to sell loot rights to the infestation for 10k - if i had to run with you from IC Ocean and get your key to CS along the way, added 500 to the cost.