PDA

View Full Version : WTS Stuff that will be obsolete in 30 days

Harrison
02-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Exorbitant amounts of platinum only. I've been hoarding this shit for a year and not using it ever. I want stupid amounts of money for garbage. :p

Shaken
02-16-2011, 04:19 PM
What?

Myrkskog
02-16-2011, 06:19 PM
http://liverpool.theoffside.com/files/2010/10/thats_the_joke.jpg

Omnimorph
02-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Lol.

Krimsin
02-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Exorbitant amounts of platinum only. I've been hoarding this shit for a year and not using it ever. I want stupid amounts of money for garbage. :p

I've been lulzing hard over how many people are garbage dumping right now in an attempt to get liquid prior to Kunark.

Bruno
02-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Wrong forum kid.

skipdog
02-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Mind cluing some of us noobies in who never played when Kunark came out? Is there some good resource to see what items Kunark makes obsolete?

guineapig
02-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Mind cluing some of us noobies in who never played when Kunark came out? Is there some good resource to see what items Kunark makes obsolete?

I may be over generalizing a little bit but here goes:

If its a weapon it's obsolete.
(with the exception of SSOY, and a couple Sky/god/dragon drops)

If it's non-planar armor it's obsolete.

Many of the tradeable item sthat drops off bosses will be dropping off of more mobs in Kunark but thier prices will not drop too much

Many sky items get upgrades.

Anything that's related to epics will go up in value the closer we get to the epic quests 6-8 months after Kunark launch).

Things that will not drop in value include: fishbone earring, j-boot MQ, peggy cloak loot rights, invis rings, and other utility items like that.

Omnimorph
02-17-2011, 12:41 PM

Nope, just having some prior knowledge will let you know.

Like rubi bp is superceded by iksar ceremonial chestplate - ac19 5hp regen, instead of the 3 from rubi bp, rubi bp is still a nice collectors item, but still loses it's value as a twink item.

Manastone isn't useable in kunark, so it becomes a waste of an inventory slot for most classes who spend their time in kunark.

Items like bone razor get more competition as being the best droppable piercer from things like blood point and various others. Jade mace, etc alot of new weapons coming out.

So basically things do take a significant drop in price for the vast majority.

Harrison
02-17-2011, 06:07 PM
I've been lulzing hard over how many people are garbage dumping right now in an attempt to get liquid prior to Kunark.

Me too, hence this post.

The people raging in the tags are making it even more hilarious. They mad like this: :mad: