PDA

View Full Version : WTS over 20% discounts Ice Giant Toes x20+, Gatorscale Leggings/Sleeves, Jboots MQ, etc.

AndrewIsConsuming
07-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Hello, I am not trying to maximize profits but rather wanted to sell this stuff off at a reasonable price that seems fair for everyone. I tried to stay below market rate and even included a discounted "newbie" price for those who are new to the server and are un-twinked so they have a chance of getting good gear at a price they can afford.

All prices can be negotiable and I would be open to trades. PM me via forums and we'll get in touch or message me on Hydroxi/Etizolam/Taptank/DMTurner and we can work something out. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon

Gatorscale Sleeves 55p for new untwinked toons under level 20 / 100p OBO for everyone else

Gatorscale Leggings 500p if you are under level 25 and untwinked/new / 650pOBO for everyone else

Ice Giant Toes 45p each if you buy 10 or more otherwise 60p each

Left Goblin Ears 30x+ - 30p each but if you're untwinked and below level 20 I'll sell them to you for 20p each.

Jboots MQ - 7k for full package (My Ring/Rapier/Gold) 6k if I just provide the ring

Golden Efretti Boots - 1.4k new toon discount 1.65kOBO for everyone else

Venemous Axe of the Velium Brood - 1.1k new toon discount, 1.3kOBO for everyone else

Dwarven Work Boots - 150p if you are under level 25 and untwinked / 250p or OBO for everyone else