PDA

View Full Version : WTB Blackened Alloy Armor, Crystalline Spider Fang, 1HS for ranger

Crookstinger
07-10-2017, 11:42 AM
I am interesting in buying the following items:

1) Any pieces of Blackened Alloy armor, including the coif and girdle. Visible pieces especially, but I'd like to get a full set. Paying 1.5p per AC
2) Crystalline Spider Fang - paying 200p
3) A decent 1HS for a ranger, something like Glowing Black Sword, Icepaw War Claw, or Crystallized Sword - Would like to pay somewhere in the 100-200p range depending on market price

Prices are negotiable, I'm just tossing out some ballpark numbers. If you have any of the above and would like to sell, please contact me via PM. Thanks!

Crookstinger
07-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Bump, still looking. Thanks!

Crookstinger
07-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Adding to the list FOR SALE is 6 stacks of spiderling silk, available in the Cabilis area.

Crookstinger
07-13-2017, 10:11 AM
Bump.

Want to BUY the following:

1) Any pieces of Blackened Alloy armor, including the coif and girdle. Visible pieces especially, but I'd like to get a full set. Paying 1.5p per AC
2) Crystalline Spider Fang - paying 200p
3) A decent 1HS for a ranger, something like Glowing Black Sword, Icepaw War Claw, or Crystallized Sword - Would like to pay somewhere in the 100-200p range depending on market price

Want to SELL the following:

1) Six stacks of spiderling silk, 15p per stack

Prices are negotiable, I'm just tossing out some ballpark numbers. If you have any of the above and would like to sell, or would like to buy the silk, please contact me via PM. Thanks!