PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to PoH tonight?

Khaall Drogo
07-11-2017, 04:20 PM
A friend was unfortunately forced to have to go afk in the middle of PoH last night. Was wondering if anyone is going up that he could catch a ride with for corpse recovery.
Please send me Khaall or Noknees a message in game.

Spyder73
07-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Chest Rockwell <Bregen D'Aerth> has been know to do these types of runs for as low as 10,000pp

MilanderTruewield
07-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Yeah, because telling someone who needs their corpse recovered in a buggy, impossible to get in with a single group zone, that someone who hasn't played p99 in what, a year? More? Will perform their corpse recovery for them is definitely useful.

Pretty sure this poor naked gnome appreciates your efforts at trolling.

Noknees, if you still need a CR tomorrow night (I'm at work currently), I would be willing to assist you.

Doctor Jeff
07-11-2017, 06:32 PM
You can usually double invis, port up, and run to the safe spot pretty easily.

skarlorn
07-11-2017, 06:35 PM
typical aftermath troll! Leave it to Rustle, server good guys to save the day!

Silverwolf23
07-11-2017, 06:47 PM
*cough*
Second sons nearly broke in with 1 group > 60 pal, cle, war, wiz, 59 nec, 56 bard... 8 mobs in camp total.... fairly certain 1 rogue and 1 enchanter would have garunteed a 8 person break in. ( no one was geared more than kael equivalent if I understand correctly )

PoH CAN be done without a raid force if you are on your toes.

Khaall Drogo
07-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Yes my guys did amazing for our first attempt at breaking into PoH. Was a great raid and I think we did awesome. Yes we are all mostly Kael equipped... Though we did attempt this raid with about 25 of us and had it set up and prepared for a while in advance. I was mostly hoping someone may have been going up in the Next day or so, as to avoid having to attempt our first CR inside of Hate. Would hate for Noknees to sit on Wiz spire naked in WC until we can muster our Casual force back up to feeling safe for an impromptu Hate break. If we have to we obviously will was just hoping for a piggy back and maybe a Drag from the fountain.

Puluin
07-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Hey I just saw this post. Did said person get their corpse yet?