PDA

View Full Version : Guise of the Deceiver? All classes?

Eradicate
07-19-2017, 04:44 PM
Why not put a pre nerf Guise on the server? Just curious. I know that was a long time ago, but...

Legidias
07-19-2017, 08:59 PM
There are pre-nerf guises on the server. You just cant get it

Mead
07-19-2017, 10:20 PM
Maybe when luclin launches they will drop off random mobs like previous expansion launch

Gumbo
07-19-2017, 11:53 PM
This server will never have Luclin...

skarlorn
07-20-2017, 12:09 AM
Starry stole my guise

fadetree
07-20-2017, 08:02 AM
cmon, guise. Don't fight.

skarlorn
07-20-2017, 02:09 PM
hey skarry bro I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU STOLE MY DARK ELF ILLUSION BRO FOR YOUR TROLL ALT BRO CUM FIGHT ME BABE

love u :)

Zekayy
07-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Some people have them when this server first started they just dont drop anymore...... its ashame the p99 staff needs to have them drop off events such as Halloween event or something.... come to think of it we are still waiting for our prize from the halloween event and its july 2017 smh.........

aaezil
07-22-2017, 11:19 PM
^ so glad i decidee to go to bed at 12-1am instead of staying up all night for that event. I had a gut feeling the reward wouldnt be worth staying up all night lmao.

Zekayy
07-22-2017, 11:38 PM
^ so glad i decidee to go to bed at 12-1am instead of staying up all night for that event. I had a gut feeling the reward wouldnt be worth staying up all night lmao.

rofl yeah the p99 staff trolled us........ its JULY 2017 and that was OCTOBER 2016 smh
it would be better if they said hey guys you are all doing this for fun..... then people wouldnt be lied to or felt like they didnt do for anything.

SyanideGas
07-23-2017, 08:03 PM
hey skarry bro I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU STOLE MY DARK ELF ILLUSION BRO FOR YOUR TROLL ALT BRO CUM FIGHT ME BABE

love u :)

I won that mask fair and square you trifling little hobbit.

hillgiantchamp
07-24-2017, 12:49 PM
I played on this server starting in 2008 2 weeks after it's opening. I remember some of the first hate and fear raids and the entire raid being in dark elf illusion. It was terrible. I refused to get a mask for any of my toons because it was just dumb seeing only dark elf. I see why they nerf this because in reality it is only cool if you can't get one and that makes seeing a DE ranger or w/e cool. But when anyone could get one it was lame and ruined the race feel of the game.

hillgiantchamp
07-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Fyi I had an original human mage named Houdini. Who got banned shortly into the server I don't even remember what for. Would be cool to get my mage back.

My brother and I played he was Merllin high elf wizard if anyone remembers us.

skarlorn
07-24-2017, 02:50 PM
definitely both names deserving bans for violating p99 naming conventions, thanks for playing.

hillgiantchamp
07-25-2017, 11:07 AM
definitely both names deserving bans for violating p99 naming conventions, thanks for playing.

... point of my post was to let people know that guise for all is super lame. Maybe find an old friend. Not to make the biggest nerd in eq mad jealous of my char names...
Filbus mad because you never got a guise? They are lame if everyone like you has one mang

Lhancelot
07-25-2017, 12:25 PM
Filbus mad because you never got a guise? They are lame if everyone like you has one mang

Yeah Filbus! Why you so mad mang! Little angry hobbit need to stop being so mad...

skarlorn
07-25-2017, 01:31 PM
please do not try to interpret the complex gyrations of love between Skarry and me. You have only failed and made yourselves look like fools. Dear Skarbro and myself have a long history of trust and comradery which was only strengthened by his narrow win on a DE mask roll. Please do not front on my intimate relationships, which may appear flatulent with petty rage at times. This is a mark of respect, like skunk musk sprayed upon your lover before the Tomato Festival in the town of Bunol. You may now PM me for help naming your new toons (for a price).