PDA

View Full Version : Best Server Community Since 1999--Well, Ever

Phragmar
02-19-2011, 12:54 AM
As per the title. I just wanted to pop on here and say thank you to everyone. I have been playing a bit of a marathon for the last few days (just got started earlier this week), and everyone I've run into has been really awesome. I had an incident on my bard where someone scared me and nearly got me killed, and I barely had a chance to mention it before he invited me to a group to farm fangs in BB for a couple hours. Met a gnome on my shammy who really loaded me up on getting started (I'll let him remain anonymous, but you know who you are), and even trusted me--a total stranger--to do a char trade for him.

Honestly, I haven't felt this comfortable with a server community since the first days of EQ, before I got old and jaded and bitter. Even without a guild or my high-level char from live (well... high as of when I left him), I feel like I'm contributing to something meaningful again, and that really goes a long way.

So if anybody has any doubts or questions, or you're thinking about starting up here, let me just throw in my hat and say yes, absolutely. These people are awesome.

Nedala
02-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Good to hear, i always felt the same way. Better dont look to deep into rants and flames, the forum community may kinda suck but ingame its awesome. :)

Humerox
02-19-2011, 01:32 AM
welcome...glad to have you!

and what Nedala said.

:)

Kamasu-WV
02-19-2011, 03:11 AM
*cough*class forums please*cough*

Sulfurian
02-21-2011, 01:46 PM
I was wondering where do you find those *cough* class forums *cough* myself

Especially the mage one =)

DevGrousis
02-21-2011, 06:01 PM
none yet, but i'm sure they'll get around to it once the server population jumps up a bit more and this "server chat" starts to blow up lol

welcome to the game my friend :D glad you are enjoying yourself as much as i am ! :D

shuklak
02-22-2011, 12:26 PM
sounds awesome!