PDA

View Full Version : Bow of the Huntsman Quest

Neksar
07-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Tried to do some searching, but I was wondering 2 things about this quest:

1) can it be done with dubious faction, and
2) does the sneak/turn in option work on p99 as it did on live?

Looks like a fun bow for a pretty easy quest!

isoka
07-24-2017, 07:13 AM
1 - Don't know if dubious works. But Indiff does (see point 2)

2 - sneak turn in option works on p99. Did it with my ranger which was KoS to giants.
By sneaking and handing item behind giant, you temporary change your faction to indifferently.

Neksar
07-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Awesome cheers!

tier
07-25-2017, 07:40 PM
How did you get by the legionnaires? They are see invis and seem like they wouldn't be possible to sneak past.

nchant
07-26-2017, 02:04 AM
I did this a few months ago and had a hard time getting to turn NPC as well. What I ended up doing was camping my ranger as close as I could. Then using alt with sow to pull them to WL zone. They must wander semi slow cuz I could camp in WL and get back to ranger just before they came back. Once I get past that hallway I think its safe to do sneak turn in to guy down in the pit. Getting back out I think I just made a run for it.
I play on red so Kael is usually empty so I didn't feel too bad about training bunch of mobs to zone.

isoka
07-26-2017, 05:56 AM
How did you get by the legionnaires? They are see invis and seem like they wouldn't be possible to sneak past.

I asked a friend monk to agro the legionnaires and kite them a bit while I passed the gate unharmed.

ghost182
07-26-2017, 06:59 AM
Same here, asked a monk to train them. Was 2 guards but also 2 more behind them. Be careful jumping down it was icy/slippery floor. The bow has been pretty good. The range is great but the dmg isn't close to exquisite for what it's worth.