PDA

View Full Version : Raptor agrro range

dude
07-25-2017, 04:01 PM
I was out in TD the other day on my Wizard and i ran around the Raptor islands one time each no problems on my way back between (I was running back to the little sandbar to kill the single spawn again) and i picked up a raptor on the way thru, when I got to the sand bar the single raptor agrro'd me also. I though this was strange, did i get friendly agrro or something? Your probably wondering why I didn't just kill them, I couldn't cast on them as they where in the water, and I had levitation on not dead man floating, wish i did though cause I wasted a batwing and a sow pot just to end up back in Thurg bank. So I went and killed some giants and got a few frost giant meats to make some nice stat foor out of. So anyone think it was just friendly agrro?

ghost182
07-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Sounds like friendly aggro.. I had a strange experience there the other day. No players on track for nearly hour, and my track refreshes on left/right turn keys. Every raptor I killed was already snared.

dude
07-26-2017, 08:27 AM
I think next time ill just stay at the little sandbar and kill the single Spawn he is far enough away from everyone else.

Bummey
07-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Raptors have a very large aggro radius and an even larger assist radius. You have to be extra careful for that second one when either passing through or actively kiting.