PDA

View Full Version : WTS Evil Eye Lens (EXTREMELY RARE - No Longer Drops)

skarlorn
07-25-2017, 08:32 PM
You encounter Platwhore, the level 1 Wood Elf Druid. She is chained to t1 by iron shackles; her green onesie is soiled by excrement; she has no mana, no water, no food, and cannot even cast Minor Healing anymore.

"WTS TO SELL EVIL EYE LENS" she screeches at you, raking the chains back and forth.

"COLLECTED BY MY MASTER LORD FILBUS IN THE AGE OF KUNARK, WTS EVIL EYE LENS OF RUNNYEYE" Platwhore shrieks into the Tunnel.

Feeling pity for this mistreated slave, you approach her and try to hand her a Water Flask. She knocks it from her hand and then pressed a piece of parchment into your palm. She smirks, trumpeting a long, acrid fart that is the result of 4 years of malnourishment. You back away swiftly.

The piece of parchment is stained around the edges with some brown matter. Is it blood - or feces? The text reads:

WTS EVIL EYE LENS - Acquired by Filbus Furyfoot the Lord of the Misty Thicket on a campaign against the Runnyeye Goblins of the Citadel. 18 Charges Remain of the Magical Power: Glimpse. You may use Glimpse to see FURTHER. The evil eyes have been run out and no longer can you obtain this lens. It is an item of extreme rarity and has a great lineage of previous owners, passing directly from the Lord Filbus to his slave Platwhore ultimately to you, the purchaser.

Signed,
Filbus the Lord of the Thicket and Guardian of Rivervale

CERTIFIED by the ROLEPLAY COMMISSION of Rivervale(tm)

Item no longer drops. Has clicky effect AND important for wizard quest. Starting bids at 50k pp.

Wendak
07-25-2017, 09:14 PM
I have one with 20 charges. Will sell you recharge rights for 30k.

gortimer
07-25-2017, 10:28 PM
it took me two years to complete this quest. did they further nerf it?

skarlorn
07-25-2017, 10:33 PM
it took me two years to complete this quest. did they further nerf it?

The Evil Eye lens which is required to create the Staff of Observers no longer drops. At all. This staff has incredible raid potential, confirmed by Caiu's expert testimonial. There are estimated to be less than a dozen evil eye lenses remaining on the p99 server, rendering them one of the MOST RARE TRADABLE ITEMS IN GAME.

Taking bids at 50k, or you can bid on a package deal (me and the other guy's lens) starting at 70k.

skarlorn
07-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Bump.

Lobus
07-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Fun Fact: If you dump an entire Staff of the Observers into a large raid force fun things happen. Great deal. Figured I would share this interesting factoid since they are likely to be more rare than manastones now.

bump

bump for excellent prose and wanting to know more about these "fun things"

zodium
07-26-2017, 03:28 PM
I bid an entire stack of Nillipuss' stolen jumjum.

skarlorn
07-26-2017, 03:34 PM
wow, strong offer!! Can you provide evidence that it was taken from Nillipuss? This is a very valuable bid.

zodium
07-26-2017, 03:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AvwJYKG.jpg

skarlorn
07-27-2017, 06:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AvwJYKG.jpg

Considering this offer.

Taking other offers of rare and precious items, or a small fortune in platinum.

Please post now.