PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Hate CR

dralan02
07-29-2017, 02:05 PM
I died on my rogue foolishly thinking I could make it to the epic book spawn with a DA idol.

Died on the second floor not too far from it.

Any guilds planning on doing hate sometime soon that I could tag along for a summon and or rez?

Shoot me a PM if you are. Willing to compensate with some money or hate stones.

Thanks in advance.

Tupakk
07-29-2017, 02:09 PM
I died on my rogue foolishly thinking I could make it to the epic book spawn with a DA idol.

Died on the second floor not too far from it.

Any guilds planning on doing hate sometime soon that I could tag along for a summon and or rez?

Shoot me a PM if you are. Willing to compensate with some money or hate stones.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah things see thru Rog invis up there.

GL with the cr

Fragged
07-29-2017, 03:25 PM
Shoot me a tell in game on Aikons if you still need help.

dralan02
07-29-2017, 03:53 PM
Corpse Recovered!

Huge shout out to Oswego from Azure Guard for dragging and Aikons for responding here and getting me rezzed in within 5minutes of sending him a /tell.

Aikons also refused any kind of donation.

Thanks to both of you for the help!

skarlorn
07-29-2017, 03:55 PM
I can confirm from short time in AM, Aikons is a server good guy!

Keep it up, pal :)

Cecily
07-29-2017, 06:29 PM
You get the book? Guess not.

At the rest of you, this is why you don't encourage people to do this. You dummies.

Swish
07-29-2017, 06:40 PM
I can confirm from short time in AM, Aikons is a server good guy!

Keep it up, pal :)

He's ex-Europa, that's where he learnt it ;)

Tupakk
07-29-2017, 06:51 PM
You get the book? Guess not.

At the rest of you, this is why you don't encourage people to do this. You dummies.

He said he got close. I bet if he did trial run ahead of time he would of been there and capped out before the Liches ate him.

Cecily
07-30-2017, 12:44 AM
If the right mobs saw invis, liches / banshees (spoiler: they don't), it wouldn't be an issue. Nothing else should see rogues, but they do. That's why I highly advise against solo runs. The zone simply isn't setup logically for a single rogue on P99. Used to be you'd wait for lich patrols to pass you and pray you didn't run into a banshee and that was it. There's no safe way to run it here with no wall LoS.

Skew
07-30-2017, 04:00 AM
With sow and a da idol that runs easy. since the book spawns correctly now and see invis is random hit and miss up there it adds that classic feel to this part of the quest which had become super trivial.
if worried just bank all your gear , go up sowed wih an aego, a da idol and cap and an invis , port in sneak hide up the east wall then as soon as you know youve aggroed something its literally a 20 second sprint.