PDA

View Full Version : WTT Holgresh Elder Beads for Manastone

Ravager
08-03-2017, 04:29 PM
I'll trade one of my Holgresh Elder Beads straight up for a Manastone right now.

Skew
08-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Count me in for some of that action. I'll even giftwrap mine and put a bow on top.

Ravager
08-04-2017, 04:55 PM
I thought for sure somebody would be all over this trade, because apparently Manastone's value is going to tank while Beads will sky rocket.

zati
08-04-2017, 06:16 PM
I thought for sure somebody would be all over this trade, because apparently Manastone's value is going to tank while Beads will sky rocket.

id agree that beads>manastone but a few condition exists that make em worth the price they are today(especially this server).

1. only mnk/shd/necro benefit using beads while manastone effects all mana class minus bards.

2. beads are mostly end-game-raid useful and manastone is old world stuff. guarantee ya there is less raiders than newbs in search of novelty/bragging rights owning a manastone on P99

3. a raid guild probably only needs 1-3 beads for pullers

idk that's just like my opinion

an even better convincing argument would be to pretend Manastone/BEads completely removed from the game: which would cause a bigger headache?

freebump

Ravager
08-05-2017, 11:13 AM
There's got to be at least one expert on Project1999 Economics that can see what a sweet deal this is. Someone is out there who can forecast Manastone futures and see that its value will drop while Elder Beads' value simultaneously soars.

I know you're out there! Please take advantage of me and this ridiculously good offer!

gortimer
08-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Cant the beads get you through any locked door?