PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted Barrauda

Endymion
08-04-2017, 12:27 PM
So I been trying to find this guy for a few days now and have read all the posts. I have killed like every cuda got a couple tainted but no corrupted. have read that the corrupted only spawns out of the cuda that spawns at -900 -900....well i can not find a cuda at this location.

Can anyone who has done this and knows this well offer me some advice please and thanks.

Alanus
08-04-2017, 12:34 PM
It's been a while but I killed all barracudas that I could find until it popped

Darkatar
08-04-2017, 12:48 PM
If you're getting tainted, you're doing it right. Keep at it.

Expediency
08-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Its a pain. Keep killing

Kavious
08-04-2017, 12:55 PM
I believe any of the Deepwater Barracuda's can be a placeholder for the tainted. It took me three tainted to get the corrupted to spawn

Maestro documented most of the epic awhile back, although Im not sure if this video is much help, but maybe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kSx0rLYqI

Itap
08-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Just keep swimming...

gildor
08-04-2017, 01:56 PM
yep, I did this fairly recently ..I was 44 at the time but it was doable..just charm kill the cudas until a tainted pops and hope for your corrupted.

Bigger pain for me was the goblin :)

Endymion
08-04-2017, 02:10 PM
i just needed to complain publicly i guess cause i got him 10 minutes ago!!!

Cecily
08-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Usually does the trick! Good luck in Rathe.

Amyas
08-04-2017, 02:27 PM
You have just had a bit of bad luck is all.

dude
08-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Gratz! the dude loves a happy ending.

azeth
08-04-2017, 03:03 PM
OoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOooo ooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOO oooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooo oOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOo ooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOooooo OOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoo oOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooO OOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOooo OOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOO OOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooO OoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOO OOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOO oooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOO OOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOo ooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOO OooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoo oOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOO ooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOooo OOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOo oooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooO OooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOoo ooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOO ooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooo oooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOO
OoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOO...

Barracuda...

skarlorn
08-04-2017, 04:11 PM
i just needed to complain publicly i guess cause i got him 10 minutes ago!!!

you've been reported for hacks

enjoy your time swimming with the fishes (ban)

PS jk grats

Endymion
08-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Usually does the trick! Good luck in Rathe.

Did Rathe already and actually got really lucky did not take too long... Only corrupted i need now is the Seahorse...more drowning coming up lol

Endymion
08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
OoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOooo ooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOO oooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooo oOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOo ooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOooooo OOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoo oOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooO OOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOooo OOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOO OOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooO OoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOO OOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOO oooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOO OOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOo ooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOO OooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoo oOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOO ooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOooo OOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOo oooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooO OooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOoo ooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOO ooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooo oooOOOoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOO
OoooOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOOooooooOO...

Barracuda...

Haha should of had that song playing!!!

mcoy
08-04-2017, 04:32 PM
If you don't have someone to borrow a FB earring from, you're welcome to borrow mine for that camp. First step of my epic was camping Hadden for it, and I got too lucky to not share the benefits.

-Mcoy

Endymion
08-04-2017, 04:34 PM
If you don't have someone to borrow a FB earring from, you're welcome to borrow mine for that camp. First step of my epic was camping Hadden for it, and I got too lucky to not share the benefits.

-Mcoy

Wow mate that is a really cool thing to do...what is your toon name and when i get back from vacay this weekend ill get in touch with you!!!

Cheers

mcoy
08-04-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm just saving myself having to come rez you...

I use stealth mode on the forums to hide from the robots. I'm "mcoy" here and "Mcoy" in game. Working so far - that or the foil on my house...

-Mcoy