PDA

View Full Version : GMT +10 group

cased
02-20-2011, 11:19 PM
HI All,

I was not sure where to post this, so if it is in the wrong location please move it.

This request is more for oceanic players (due to my AEST timezone) but anyone who is on during this time is well come.

I have been playing for a couple of weeks now and totally love what the owner/Devs have set up on this server, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of the game by not been able to find groups within my level range during the week.

So what I would like to do is start a group with new toons, where we would meet a couple of times a week (family obligations keeps my play time limited) and level as a group experiencing the game as it was meant to be played.

I would be looking at playing on Monday night and either Wednesday or Thursday from 8pm - 12pm AEST.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Cased

Baa
02-20-2011, 11:21 PM
I play in GMT +8... if you need a 35 sk / 30 enc hit me up

Neraphis
02-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Hey all. Just started here also - loving it. I'm +9.5GMT.
This is now an Oceanic thread. All report in !

Anyway even in our peak time there seems to be 250-350 people around according to server select screen. Which I think is fantastic making P1999 the most populated server even in quiet hours.

I always play group-friendly toons. Levelling a Flimsy chanter atm.

Safe travels !

karsten
02-21-2011, 10:17 AM
neraphis is priscilla, queen of the desert!

Neraphis
02-21-2011, 07:44 PM
^^^^^
haha !

Well I don't quite feel so large and in charge as that but enjoying this server and old times like BB trains, vengefuls and Holly catching you fighting her protected ones.

Watch out !

DevGrousis
02-21-2011, 10:38 PM
every few nights i'll be playing real late night here PST in califa, so if you see any of my toons on send me a tell!