PDA

View Full Version : Hotbars left to right, instead of up and down?

VincentVolaju
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
When I played here last year for a while, I remember having my hotbars going from left to right. I remember taking 2 long hotbars and setting them on top of each other, a lot like how most MMO's do there bars now a days. I know I had it this way because I remember making macros and have the top hot bar all bound to Shift + #s. However when I just reinstalled last night my hot bar is now one that has 2 columns side by side going up and down.

Is there some way to change this back to the left to right rows?

Mady
02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
I did a fresh install on a new laptop and it is the same way.

Haven't had a chance to do it, but was wondering if downloading the velious ui and using it would make the difference?

guineapig
02-22-2011, 03:29 PM
You have a total of 4 hotbars you can use, I think 2 of them are vertical by default and 2 horizontal. I think you can select how many you are using from the EQ button (or possibly by right clicking on the hotbar you already have open?).

VincentVolaju
02-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah Ive tried both, I even went into options and cant find a key to swap them. I can open all 4 hot bars, and all 4 of them are vert, no horiz ones =(. Trying to DL other UIs to see if something will magically make it work lol.

Kender
02-22-2011, 03:40 PM
i downloaded one from eqinterface. not sure on name (maybe hbar?) but i searched for horizonal bars.

Mady
02-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah Ive tried both, I even went into options and cant find a key to swap them. I can open all 4 hot bars, and all 4 of them are vert, no horiz ones =(. Trying to DL other UIs to see if something will magically make it work lol.

Same, same Vicent. Did all that too from the EQ button. Nothing worked. That's why I thought it might be from the Velious UI download on the getting started page.

My older laptop, where I originally installed the game in April is fine. Can't, for the life of me, remember anything I did differently.

Humerox
02-22-2011, 04:27 PM
I downloaded

THIS (http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4273)

from eqinterface. works fine for me. just navigate to your uifiles and replace.

Mady
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah.

This thread in tech discussions http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11949

YendorLootmonkey
02-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Rotate your monitor 90 degrees.