PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2nd Anniversary Screensaver

hateshadow
02-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Anyone remember this?

http://www.mediafire.com/?s27snp39m93h1zh

Found it while clearing my old computer files.

jtaddei
02-23-2011, 02:32 PM
waiting on braver souls than I to download and run the .exe

Extunarian
02-23-2011, 02:34 PM
waiting on braver souls than I to download and run the .exe

Don't worry about it. I just tried it and I don't notice anything wrong with my

CHEAP WOW GOLD IS AVAILABLE
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET WOW GOLD IS TO BUY WOW GOLD. WHERE TO BUY WOW GOLD? IS IT CONVENIENT AND SAFE TO BUY CHEAP WOW GOLD? THE ANSWER IS YES IF YOU COME TO UGAMEGOLD. WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL WOW GOLD SALE STORE, AND WE SUPPLY CHEAP WOW GOLD TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN THE BURNING CRUSADE WARCRAFT WORLD AND THE COMPANION DUNGEON WARCRAFT WORLD.

hateshadow
02-23-2011, 02:38 PM
lol i didnt think of it but yea, from another person's point of view this could look like a virus, oh well, check it out on google then!
http://www.brothersoft.com/everquest---2nd-anniversary-screensaver-226221.html

guineapig
02-23-2011, 04:01 PM

THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET WOW GOLD IS TO BUY WOW GOLD. WHERE TO BUY WOW GOLD? IS IT CONVENIENT AND SAFE TO BUY CHEAP WOW GOLD? THE ANSWER IS YES IF YOU COME TO UGAMEGOLD. WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL WOW GOLD SALE STORE, AND WE SUPPLY CHEAP WOW GOLD TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN THE BURNING CRUSADE WARCRAFT WORLD AND THE COMPANION DUNGEON WARCRAFT WORLD.

ROFL :D

ElanoraBryght
02-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Mwahahahaha :)

Kamasu-WV
02-23-2011, 10:31 PM

lol dude amazing

impact
02-23-2011, 10:53 PM

rofl

impact
02-23-2011, 10:58 PM
k that post struck my funny bone made me fkin chuckle for over 5 mins.. plus i kept glancing at it.. its composed perfectly to my sense of humor.. ty sir

Nedala
02-24-2011, 12:05 AM

haha well played

Baa
02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Haha made my day!