PDA

View Full Version : Kromrif/Kromzek and Rallos Zek god

Boilon
09-15-2017, 07:00 PM
I am wanting to make a mule to park in Kael for coldain heads, I am wondering if a warrior on Rallos Zek and their starting giant faction? I was told that they start Dubious but I do not know if this is the case or not (I guess I could test it but thought I would ask anyways..). If anyone happens to know the answer!

Swish
09-15-2017, 07:40 PM
A half elf Rallos Zek bard on starting faction isn't kos through most of Kael but there is a kos area that got me killed while poking around - could be the bank? I rarely do more than go through to WL or the arena area.

Lhancelot
09-15-2017, 07:46 PM
I am wanting to make a mule to park in Kael for coldain heads, I am wondering if a warrior on Rallos Zek and their starting giant faction? I was told that they start Dubious but I do not know if this is the case or not (I guess I could test it but thought I would ask anyways..). If anyone happens to know the answer!

Yes, this is the case. ^^^

Also of note, my Ogre Warrior, who is agnostic started out non-KOS to Kael giants too, no idea why I thought for sure he'd be KOS as he is NOT Rallos Zek. (kind of regret not making him RZ though.) I assume it has to be a racial thing for ogres, not just a purely deity thing? I am quite sure I never did any faction stuff to make him non-KOS to Kael giants...

Swish
09-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Didn't know that about ogres, that's good to know...anyone know if trolls are as lucky?

Not exactly related but Paineel/CT erudite clerics are welcome in North Freeport's cleric guild to buy spells - is that classic?

Boilon
09-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Cheers. I will make an Ogre then to be safe! Probably KoS to King tormax faction, but just wanting to see if I can make it to the bank and have him as a mule there!

MrSparkle001
09-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Didn't know that about ogres, that's good to know...anyone know if trolls are as lucky?

Ages ago on live classic I had a troll warrior of Rallos Zek that wasn't KOS. I got lucky with him since he was created before Velious and I happened to choose Rallos.

Jimjam
09-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Ogres are kindred to giants, as fellow zek kin so get a faction bonus with the giants.

Rallos Zek is the deity of the city so a bonus there too.

If you are ogre and / or Rallos Zek on a warrior you will generally be tolerated if not accepted.

Boilon
09-16-2017, 04:28 AM
does anyone know what the min level to enter Kael is? My mule got blocked out

Izmael
09-16-2017, 04:55 AM
Min level is 5.

Agnostic enchanter in ogre form with no, or minimal, prior giant faction hits and max alliance spell was dubious to all but Tormax-aligned giants.

Swish
09-16-2017, 04:55 AM
Is it level 5 to travel fully in Norrath? 5-6