PDA

View Full Version : @the UI

Damaja
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I saw this screen in another thread, does this UI currently work and anyone have a DL link to this? WOW would love to play the PURE classic UI from the days with this server. Would bring back tons of memories haha Didn't this have a way to use this style or open it up more by clicking a button?

http://poopspant.com/vp/bank/eq000069.jpg

gnomishfirework
02-24-2011, 02:41 AM
You could make it transparent. At least you could in velious, from what I remember (instead of the border all around, it would be transport boxes).

As far as I know it isn't possible to get this UI. You could try to make it. It should be possible as I've seen UIs that had borders all around. There were ones that were similar.

I want the old spell gems myself. I play in 1600x900 on a 40 inch screen. I have three chat boxes. I wouldn't want to do with less.

nilbog
02-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Didn't this have a way to use this style or open it up more by clicking a button?

F10 would switch between that, the transparent, and none. Or you could click the Persona key to display your inventory as well as that interface. I missed the Persona key when it was disabled.

dredge
02-24-2011, 02:56 AM