PDA

View Full Version : OPEN KAEL RAID <Anonymous>

AdrenolineLove
09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
Another weekly Kael raid. Open to anyone who wants to come! Starting at 5pm PST / 8pm EST tomorrow night (Monday, 9/18/17)

If you'd like to join us feel free to just show up and ask for an invite or you can send me a tell in game, Glittercharms. Bring whomever you'd like. Rolling on all loot.

Discord info available upon request.

Glittersings/Glittercharms <Anonymous>

Baler
09-18-2017, 04:25 AM
Easy dragon faction. I encourage people who need to do dragon faction to attend any of these open kael raids hosted by any guild. You're not expected to do anything so just show up and tag a giant to get easy faction. Of course it doesn't hurt to do the best you can, afk leeching isn't cool.

It's not mentioned in the OP but I think this is geared towards level 45+ players.

Whirled
09-18-2017, 09:50 AM
/join

Turd
09-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Hey folks, Mouse from <Anonymous> here.

It's not mentioned in the OP but I think this is geared towards level 45+ players.

Yes, we would like 45+ if possible, but if you do bring lower than 45 just be aware of your aggro and try not to die too often haha

NBG?

Yes, need before greed. We have been doing this for the past couple of Mondays and it has worked out smoothly thus far.

Any other questions about these weekly open raids can be asked here and we can try to address them as quickly as possible.

Hoping to see all of you tonight!