PDA

View Full Version : Seeking some high level assistance with Black Dire

Lunk
10-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Hello! Unguilded shaman here without a lot of contacts on the server yet who's up to the Black Dire stage of the epic and hoping to get his hands on some SoW boots. Mistmoore is pretty deserted at the moment and I see the Advisor casting in my chat channel, which I think means BD can be spawned at any time by killing him?

In any case, I'd love to down the big dog. I'll provide whatever assistance a 39 shaman can with the fight, but I imagine it would mostly be up to you to solo, duo, or whatever him. I can offer 500pp (divided evenly if more than one good Samaritan) for your time, if that helps at all.

Feel free to get in touch here or contact me in game as Arrah. Thanks!

Teako
10-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Contact Sedyt in game at any point this evening, and I will help you. I can provide a 60 monk, and will likely need a 60 shaman or healer of some form.

Lunk
10-02-2017, 06:43 PM
This got hung up in the "new user, might be spam" filter for a while before getting approved and in the interim another very generous monk lent me a hand and I got my boots. Thanks very much for the offer though, Teako!

And speaking of me being a clueless noob... is there no way for the OP to edit or delete a post on here? Failing that, mission accomplished and everyone should feel free to disregard this post.

therealmd
10-03-2017, 07:39 AM
I can offer some help if you need it, 60shm with torp.. I should be on tonight at some point between 6pm est and 10pm est. Find me in game on Tenew or Retil.

Vekonis
10-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Did you get this done? I also have a 60 shaman available send a tell to khavok or khavex in game

Subversive
10-05-2017, 08:08 AM
I can solo this for you if you still need.
PM me on the boards.

Lunk
10-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Did you get this done? I also have a 60 shaman available send a tell to khavok or khavex in game

I did - sorry, I tried to update with a reply a couple days ago, but it looks like as a new member my posts are still subject to mod approval and it hasn't gone through yet. Not complaining about the mods, I just feel bad that kind people are trying to help when I don't need it anymore. Thanks very much for the offers, though!

Vekonis
10-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Very welcome and congrats!