PDA

View Full Version : Charmed Pet Gear (non humanoid)

Nyvoren
10-10-2017, 12:46 AM
As most of you are aware, the lower the MR of a pet, the longer the charm will last. If an animal pet is given a weapon, they do not proc, nor does the damage type change, but they do have the item on their corpse. What I am curious about is if they ( or anything that doesn't hold weapons ) can still be affected by negative MR gear for the primary / secondary slot ?

skarlorn
10-10-2017, 12:49 AM
yeah huh what u think them thangs when back do for it way them having where the item wearing whom back but then it no yep

zodium
10-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Animal bodies only have a face slot. They won't wear anything else.

Yasi
10-10-2017, 03:17 AM
yeah huh what u think them thangs when back do for it way them having where the item wearing whom back but then it no yep

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

Baler
10-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Animal bodies only have a face slot. They won't wear anything else.
Can someone please elaborate and confirm this. I'd like to add this information to the wiki.
I'm not saying you're wrong zodium.

Pets can equip items in these slots: primary weapon, secondary weapon, ranged weapon, shoulder, legs, chest, head, foot, hands, arms, back, face, and neck. Additionally, they can equip a single finger slot, a single wrist slot, and a single ear slot.
I'd also like to know if this 'single finger, wrist and ear slot' is true too. And if what I quoted does not apply to non-humanoid pets (charmed specifically).
It's difficult to search online or the forums for this information because not all pets are the exact same.

Dreenk317
10-10-2017, 01:03 PM
“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

You've clearly never fashionquested a charmed dark elf in mistmoore with all the bronze that drops, they can and will wear a piece, visibly, in every slot

Edit: totally quoted the wrong post.

Baler
10-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Bump
So..

Charmed pets if humanoid Have all gear slots? 1 finger, ear, wrist.
Charmed Animals only have face slot?
Mage, Necro, SK & enchanter summon pet Have all gear slots? 1 finger, ear, wrist.
Shaman pet has all gear slots except weapon slots? Or just face?

---
Wizard sword pet, any slots?
Cleric hammer pet, any slots?
Druid bear pet, any slots?

---
I also can't seem to find this stuff in the emu code. But that may be, because it's somewhere I don't know to look.