PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse: Blue or Red trolls?

Beastagoog
10-12-2017, 04:37 AM
I was reading some posts on blue recent, usually I dont even look at the blue forums apart from if a thread title looks engaging....and in this thread they were cussing out a blue troll that I have never heard of. It made me realize that there's a whole world of trolling going on the Blue server that I never pay attention too.

Which begs the question: what server has the worse forum critters?

Reds got some shockers, infact 90% of red99's forums atm is just purely 35 year old men spamming shit from their Samsung Galaxy s3's on a 15.99 per month budget Verizon contract.

Blue has way more forum critters so has anyone got an expert opinion on this matter?

Jimjam
10-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Green. Verifiable scum.

Discord trolls are the angelsaints of the fora.

Lulz~Sect
10-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Green trolls! A-DOY!

Lhancelot
10-12-2017, 08:50 AM
It made me realize that there's a whole world of trolling going on the Blue server that I never pay attention too.

Which begs the question: what server has the worse forum critters?

Reds got some shockers, infact 90% of red99's forums atm is just purely 35 year old men spamming shit from their Samsung Galaxy s3's on a 15.99 per month budget Verizon contract.

Blue has way more forum critters so has anyone got an expert opinion on this matter?

You are combining two totally separate things here. Server trolling, and forum trolling.

One thing I learned along time ago about myself and others is they can interact quite differently in the game compared to how they interact on forums.

The forums, there's a lot of posturing and verbal grandstanding where some people enjoy playing different parts of themselves depending on their mood. These people view it as a playground of words to not be taken overly seriously.

Others view it as an existential part of themselves, their forum identity is exactly who they are or who they want people to think they are, and they present themselves as (dis)honestly as they possibly can on the forums.

I tend to follow the first way of behavior on the forums. I do not take much of it seriously and depending on my mood I post as I feel like it. Sure, some aspects to what I post may come from my honest feelings and thoughts, but often times I just go where the wind blows me and enjoy the lively banter people put up with me or others.

My point is that you can't correlate forumposting with ingame behavior because often times people separate these two things and the behaviors can be strikingly different from one another even though coming from the same player.

TL;DR

Your question should be, "Which server has the most trolls on it?" Or, "Which server has the most trolls on the forums?"

Forum trolls are not necessarily trolls in the game and vice versa.

Lulz~Sect
10-12-2017, 09:21 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

Spyder73
10-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Red trolls are more vicious and (((((edgy)))))) but the community is so small you guys have developed into a hive mind of sorts and go to the same bag of tricks time and time again....

pity reply

drugs

brain damage/mental illness

getting dunked on

macequest

see you real soon

obsession with the concept of 'cucking'

Lulz~Sect
10-12-2017, 09:28 AM
pity reply