PDA

View Full Version : LF rez LGUK before I leave town

MHUM
10-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Hi there

I died on my Enchanter down in LGUK and the corpse is currently in safe hall. I have to leave town this evening (about 7PM pst) and I won't be back before my corpse poofs. If you happen to have any rez parked down there I would greatly appreciate a rez.

Thanks for the consideration!

Crede
10-12-2017, 12:39 PM
I might be able to get on at around 3 pst. What’s your enchanters name?

mcoy
10-12-2017, 01:28 PM
If Crede can't get you, I'll take care of it. Send me a tell when you're on (after 5PM est).

-Mcoy

mcoy
10-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Bah - I forgot that I had an appointment to get my truck worked on (gotta love state required "safety" inspections). I'll be on a bit later than I initially stated. I'm sitting in their lobby at the moment, but only have my work laptop with me.

-Mcoy

MHUM
10-12-2017, 06:29 PM
No problem mcoy, I just got home and am logged in as Woowiggly, there's still a couple hours on the rez timer and I am going to be parked in safe hall with the corpse. Gonna semi-afk and pack and what not

Edit: Knimbus was able to click me! Thanks for the replies everyone, vacation time awaits!

mcoy
10-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Ok good - sorry, I've been home for over an hour but *of course* something had to blow up at work so I've been working on that. Glad you got your xp back.

-Mcoy