PDA

View Full Version : Coming back - 40 Monk - DE mask

carrots
10-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Hey guys,

Quit for a long time and thinking about coming back. I have a 40 monk with DE mask (pre nerf).

I want to be cool and stand out...how rare is this mask?

Fifield
10-19-2017, 05:05 PM
People would kneel before you as you walk by.

Tree branches would move so you dont have to get hit by them on your way through.

Gods such as innoruk would no longer be able to DT you.

Mead
10-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Please post screenshots of your inbox offers

carrots
10-19-2017, 05:07 PM
People would kneel before you as you walk by.

Tree branches would move so you dont have to get hit by them on your way through.

Gods such as innoruk would no longer be able to DT you.

haha...awesome. but for reals..is it worth coming back now? Has AoW been killed?

Fifield
10-19-2017, 05:09 PM
haha...awesome. but for reals..is it worth coming back now? Has AoW been killed?

Servers still going, lots of action. Come join the fun.

Everything end game has been killed a million times and were all here farming it. Lots of good guild options out there, do some research, pick a guild that fits you, and enjoy some EQ on that monk of yours.

carrots
10-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Servers still going, lots of action. Come join the fun.

Everything end game has been killed a million times and were all here farming it. Lots of good guild options out there, do some research, pick a guild that fits you, and enjoy some EQ on that monk of yours.

Cool man. Thanks for the response. I want to come back but don't have a lot of time to play. What are my chances of getting my epic? Would I have to join a guild?

Fifield
10-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Cool man. Thanks for the response. I want to come back but don't have a lot of time to play. What are my chances of getting my epic? Would I have to join a guild?

Chances of getting your epic would increase a ton joining a guild. I think you and I both know that. But if you casually played solo and just farmed enough money you could buy your epic.

I would recommend getting in a guild, casually play when you can, and work towards that epic your looking for. Would be super rewarding rather then farming shitty money camps till you finally got the money to buy it.

carrots
10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
How would I buy my epic? It has been a long time since I played. Thanks again, Fifield!

Fifield
10-19-2017, 05:17 PM
ahh so young carrots, i envy being in your shoes back in 2013.

Alot of quests on this server including epics can be multi quested aka bought. So you simply pay someone x amount of money and they would basically give you the epic or quest item your looking for.

Lots of people farm the monk epic for money since its a pretty easy quest. Again, i would recommend doing it yourself, nothing more rewarding then getting your first epic on this server.

In the meantime, if you need help getting a weapon or something. Feel free to PM me and i can hook you up with something fun to get you along your way

carrots
10-19-2017, 05:19 PM
ahh so young carrots, i envy being in your shoes back in 2013.

Alot of quests on this server including epics can be multi quested aka bought. So you simply pay someone x amount of money and they would basically give you the epic or quest item your looking for.

Lots of people farm the monk epic for money since its a pretty easy quest. Again, i would recommend doing it yourself, nothing more rewarding then getting your first epic on this server.

In the meantime, if you need help getting a weapon or something. Feel free to PM me and i can hook you up with something fun to get you along your way

Thanks man, you have been a great help. Think I will start farming a TSTAFF in KC. Still drops there, right?

Fifield
10-19-2017, 05:20 PM
Thanks man, you have been a great help. Think I will start farming a TSTAFF in KC. Still drops there, right?

you bet, good luck man welcome back

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Please post screenshots of your inbox offers

chortled hard at this one.

well done.

Yoink1986
10-19-2017, 05:36 PM
Heh better to find good pp farming place and buy tstaff vs farming it but yea GL. �� can check out Paradox if looking for casual relaxed guild too.

Sebekkha
10-21-2017, 04:33 AM
Welcome back, dark elf brother..

Jimjam
10-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Your character is going to look dumb in a lot of modern monk gears in a non iksar / human model.

That said, you will still score many a cool point.

carrots
10-22-2017, 09:10 PM
DE monks are getting a bit more rare as time goes by but there are still quite few. There are a handful of humans running around with them and 2-3 lucky iksar's with guises from various GM events.

Welcome back to the server!

Im a human and have one. Like I said I'm thinking of coming back but I don't have much time to play. Maybe an hour a night. I want to get my epic first but will be hard without a guild. I would buy the mq but obviously don't have 50k. What is the best way to get plat soloing at lvl 40?

Also, are character trades legal? I would willing to trade this character for plat..

Pokesan
10-22-2017, 09:45 PM
Im a human and have one. Like I said I'm thinking of coming back but I don't have much time to play. Maybe an hour a night. I want to get my epic first but will be hard without a guild. I would buy the mq but obviously don't have 50k. What is the best way to get plat soloing at lvl 40?

Also, are character trades legal? I would willing to trade this character for plat..

ill trade you a picture of my ass

Jimjam
10-22-2017, 09:52 PM
You can always get more plat. Never gonna have a dark elf monk again. Also not allowed.

Just join a guild, be social and get the monk epic in days. Its an easy one. oh and Epics are 46+ only now.

Yasi
10-23-2017, 03:24 AM
I just found your selling-attempt from 2015:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217662

Triiz
10-23-2017, 04:30 PM
I just found your selling-attempt from 2015:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217662

Lol.

Don't do it OP. Braknar will warp into the tunnel, death touch you, ban your monk account, and you'll end up with 0 plat to show for it.

carrots
10-23-2017, 08:01 PM
so im starting my monk epic and im in rathe mnths staring at brother zeph...cany anyone come help me kill him? msg me in game -- carrots

thanks!!!

dslaybac
10-23-2017, 08:57 PM
Someone help this guy out so he can sell his dark elf mask monk for more money!

shuklak
10-24-2017, 07:33 AM
Do you prefer to raid at 4 am or level alts?

Lemonhead
10-24-2017, 04:28 PM
I almost want to just give him my http://wiki.project1999.com/Netted_Kelp_Armor.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion#Velious_Armor_Sets_by_Race

It's "cloth" under Velious Armor.

Just facts
10-25-2017, 04:33 AM
Lol.

Don't do it OP. Braknar will warp into the tunnel, death touch you, ban your monk account, and you'll end up with 0 plat to show for it.

Odd that Braknar hasn't acted on someone who has stated now at least two times that he would be open to a account sale, even after both times being told that it's illegal to do so.
Guess op came here to ad the account sale..

Lhancelot
10-25-2017, 09:12 AM
Odd that Braknar hasn't acted on someone who has stated now at least two times that he would be open to a account sale, even after both times being told that it's illegal to do so.
Guess op came here to ad the account sale..

lol yeah it's so clear his intentions aint to play at all. He posts an item his toon has in the thread title ffs, knowing it's a coveted item amongst the nerdliest of nerds here.

Muggens
10-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Probably sold already with the forum account

Mead
10-25-2017, 01:11 PM
And people probably thought I was just trolling. It was obvious

Lhancelot
10-25-2017, 01:20 PM
And people probably thought I was just trolling. It was obvious

I know, I honestly didn't even think that until after you posted on it. I chuckled and thought that was a great troll, and it wasn't even a troll it was for real. lol.

BTW this shows how jaded of a mind you have Mead.

Canelek
10-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Haha! Limited posting history makes InvestigationQuest quite easy OP.

Mead
10-25-2017, 01:44 PM
I know, I honestly didn't even think that until after you posted on it. I chuckled and thought that was a great troll, and it wasn't even a troll it was for real. lol.

BTW this shows how jaded of a mind you have Mead.

https://i.imgur.com/zqfK97L.gif

carrots
10-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Whats going on here

Lhancelot
10-25-2017, 06:16 PM
Whats going on here

We covered our heads with tinfoil caps and figured you out!

carrots
10-25-2017, 10:03 PM
We covered our heads with tinfoil caps and figured you out!

Did you guys know I have a DE mask?

Mead
10-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Can we get this moved to rnf already plz and ty mods

Lhancelot
10-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Can we get this moved to rnf already plz and ty mods

Beastagoog
10-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Do you prefer to raid at 4 am or level alts?

You can do both on RED99 !!

WHOOP WHOOP

:mad:

Lemonhead
10-26-2017, 11:00 AM
This has always bugged me. Why do people think a post should be moved to RNF when people shit up someone else's post? That makes no sense for such simple reasons.

Lhancelot
10-26-2017, 11:21 AM
This has always bugged me. Why do people think a post should be moved to RNF when people shit up someone else's post? That makes no sense for such simple reasons.

I will break it down for you.

He "shit" the thread up from the beginning taking advantage of our naivete in thinking he was wanting to get back into the game when in reality he was shopping his toon/account.

When it became pretty clear that was the case, we then had some fun with it or as you call it, "shit" it up.

His humorous troll response later in the thread proved the point that this thread should have been in RnF the whole time.

We ask for it to go to RnF because ultimately that is the only safe spot on the forums.

Here, the truth gets suppressed and the truthspeakers often suffer the crushing blow of the almighty BanHammer.

Place the thread in it's proper place, allow it the freedom it deserves...

Mead
10-26-2017, 11:27 AM
ty Lhance

Make sense now?