PDA

View Full Version : Server-wide Plane of Growth Raid. Sunday, Nov. 5th @ 11am EST!

Hyjalx
10-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Server-wide Plane of Growth raid will start @ 11am on Sunday November 5th!

(Glad to be back after the hurricane, thanks Irma)

Must be 55+ to roll on loot

Can only roll for the character you have in zone (exceptions will be made for players to play needed classes on a case by case basis)

Tunare is NOT our goal, but if we somehow clear the zone before repops (very unlikely) we will attempt her.

RAID BONUS:

For those who are signed up to Discord or Skype (it is highly recommended to use Discord), you will earn a 10% increase on bids to win loot and become eligible to roll on droppable items!

Example:

If a cleric breastplate drops, and the roll is /random 1000, players who are signed up to Discord or Skype will /random 1100. You MUST already be added to our Discord or Skype roster PRIOR to the raid to receive the 10% raid bonus.

Droppable items will be randomed ONLY between players who are signed up to Discord or Skype and are added to our PUG roster.

Discord and Skype Information:

Once you are signed up to Discord or Skype, please message either Hyjal, Nalie or Tupakk on either platform to receive the 10% raid bonus and to become eligible to /random on droppable items!

Make sure to include your raid ready character(s) name, level and class in your message to become eligible for the bonus and to be added to our PUG roster. 2 characters per person maximum.

Discord Contacts

Hyjal#3550
Nalie#5581
Tupakk#8706

Skype Contacts

Hyjalfte

We will have a dedicated Master Looter as some items rot within 7 minutes. See you guys at the raid!

Pyrocat
10-24-2017, 06:21 PM
Open raid but 55+ only can roll on loot? Good luck.

Hyjalx
10-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Level 52+ isn't a bad option, Pyrocat. Something I have been thinking about, and could very well adjust for the PUG. Although the zone is relatively easy (besides tunare), there is only so much a level 46-51 can contribute on trash or named. I am up to the idea of a possible level adjustment though.

I also don't want these PUG's turning into free for all's of level 46-51 twinks of established players that were made during classic or something, that only would be played for an event like this.

Jimjam
10-25-2017, 02:57 AM
Good luck.

FWIW PoG has the opposite problem too; level 60 mains rolling on armour they don't need in any way whatsoever other than as a fashion quest armour that they will basically never equip, and will probably be destroyed quickly to make space in bank..

Hyjalx
10-25-2017, 02:24 PM
As long as they can hit the targets, they can do whatever they want with their loot, lol. =P

Making the change to 52+ for the raid!

Nybras
10-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Hype for the Open Growth Raid!

Sadiki
10-25-2017, 04:30 PM
FWIW PoG has the opposite problem too; level 60 mains rolling on armour they don't need in any way whatsoever other than as a fashion quest armour that they will basically never equip, and will probably be destroyed quickly to make space in bank..
tbh PoG armor is the only fashionquest I've ever wanted and I've never rolled on a piece because it's not an upgrade. But it's also just basically Thurg armor stats.. people aren't exactly starved for this amazing loot and you'd rather they bring their 60s and roll than sit on their low level characters.

Pokesan
10-25-2017, 04:42 PM
im excited to clear pog for aftermath thx for hosting hyjal!

Hyjalx
10-26-2017, 11:32 AM
PUG Discord is now open! Be sure to add one our contacts!

Hyjal#3550
Nalie#5581
Tupakk#8706

Hyjalx
10-26-2017, 11:36 AM
We will be using Discord to coordinate PoG and all open raids in the future! Everyone is welcome!

Hyjalx
10-30-2017, 11:06 AM
We will be beginning raids starting Nov. 5th in PoG. We Will be holding HoT pick 3 a few days later, and WTOV with Draconite over the weekend. Sign up to Discord @ Hyjal#3550

Sonderbeast
11-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Bump