PDA

View Full Version : What determines what gender you choose for your characters?

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 11:13 AM
I noticed a lot of people seem to have different reasons for why they pick a specific gender for their character(s). My question is, what determines the gender you pick?

Personally for me on p99, I play both male and female characters, in fact my favorites most recently have been female.

I feel as if I grew bored of seeing male character models, so started to create female characters and it's breathed new life into playing for me. I see the game differently now.

I definitely prefer my casters to be female, that much I now know. Males in the robes don't look as wizardly as the females, especially the humans. I really enjoy how my human female necro looks!

So I guess my reason is mostly for aesthetic purposes, why I choose a particular gender for a character.

The only drawback I have had playing my female toons is how every once in awhile some creepy dude sends some odd, off-the-wall lame attempt of a flirt. This happens way more than it should imo, too. Never realized how many creeps there was on P99 till I started playing female characters.

Lemonhead
10-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Rangers are girls.

NachtMystium
10-30-2017, 11:47 AM
I think the PeePee is a boy and VeeVee is a girl, I could be wrong though, this is P99 after all.

Legidias
10-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Its 2017, your gender definitions make me sick.

My characters are proudly gendered wood, shirt, stick, and internet.

HippoNipple
10-30-2017, 12:00 PM
WTF are the mods doing? Why isn't this guy banned for shit posting yet?

Raavak
10-30-2017, 12:01 PM
Phase of the moon.

Kohedron
10-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Depends on the race and armor type

But female always for Ogres and Trolls

Tingowingo
10-30-2017, 12:34 PM
I used to play Tribes 2 obsessively and it was actually the best strategy to play as a female to condense your pixel output. EQ different game for sure, but I still have that mindset so that’s why I play a female woodelf warrior/ranger/bard.

Spyder73
10-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Lhance is the guy posting an ad on Craiglist for a job that pays $30 an hour and when you show up for the interview a naked man with a camera answers the door. Don't fall for his bait because erotic roleplaying is the next phase of this thread.

Transylvania
10-30-2017, 12:38 PM
What determines what gender you choose for your characters?

My penis I was born with.

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Lhance is the guy posting an ad on Craiglist for a job that pays $30 an hour and when you show up for the interview a naked man with a camera answers the door. Don't fall for his bait because erotic roleplaying is the next phase of this thread.

This is a 100% lie, ERP does nothing for me. ^

Hmm, is that what happens when you answer those ads? Spyder. How do you know all these things? :eek:

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 12:49 PM

I figured some people picked their gender due to their own physiology or sexual orientation. Neither of these impact the character gender I pick.

Why must you play a male toon, just because you were born with a penis, though? Some games actually have your character premade as female, like Tomb Raider, etc. Do you refuse to play that sort of game?

Pokesan
10-30-2017, 01:02 PM
my ogre is a female because

slam whale
holy grail

Tuurin
10-30-2017, 02:02 PM

Ok, so we are re-creating IRL then? Hrm, thought this was a make-believe RP world. I guess you would only roll human chars then.

To answer the OP I have mostly male toons although I rolled a couple of females just to try something different I guess. There's some pretty cool female characters in fantasy lore- not every writer just makes them damsels in distress of sex vixens or whatever. I liked Aviendha, Cadsuane, Moiraine from WOT for example.

I usually lose interest in female toons though because it gets weird when you join a guild or PUG and people assume you're either a RL girl or a perv because they find out you're bending on that character. So for me it's either solo or play male to avoid weirdness.

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 02:30 PM
I usually lose interest in female toons though because it gets weird when you join a guild or PUG and people assume you're either a RL girl or a perv because they find out you're bending on that character. So for me it's either solo or play male to avoid weirdness.

Usually I see lots of guys that play females who dont want you to think they are ladies type "bro" a lot. This kind of tells you it's probably a guy when Vivienne says to you, "hey bro can I join you dudes?"

It's funny how if you play a female toon you have to adopt different mannerisms to signal you a guy, that is unless you just come out and say "I'm a dude btw."

This brings up the other thing I find funny on MMOs, how so many female toons call me "hun." Typically I used to always think only women used this term, but I am pretty sure many men who play female toons also use this term. :)

Qtip
10-30-2017, 02:46 PM

Here they come....

Sorn
10-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Female iksar because pretty face paints!

Everything else is just random/dependent on if I like any of the faces. I usually prefer a 50/50 split among all my characters.

tiadashi
10-30-2017, 02:51 PM
I was born with a penis - all my characters are female because im attracted to females and in actuality not a spell caster 8)

Cecily
10-30-2017, 02:53 PM
I can't bring myself to play a guy in my escapism free time. Tried it. Feels wrong the same way it does IRL.

paulgiamatti
10-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Hey guys who wants to debate some identity politics?!

Cecily
10-30-2017, 02:58 PM

Nope nope nope. 2017, deal with it. Or don't. It's a free country.

Ennewi
10-30-2017, 03:07 PM
Wait, is it gay if a heterosexual man roleplays his female character as a lesbian dominatrix? Asking for a friend.

Squabbles123
10-30-2017, 03:49 PM
I usually roll female characters.

Why?

- I prefer to look at women.
- I like boobs and butts and most of the female armor likes them too...(See human banded, or DE plate)
- The female models look better than the male ones
- Other players are generally nicer to female characters out the gate

Spyder73
10-30-2017, 04:02 PM
My human monk identifies as a female dark elf and Sir Ken still refuses to give me a Guise so that my gender/race dysphoria can be resolved. This is not the 1940's and I refuse to adapt to your circle of perpetual misogyny Ken. Give me the guise

tiadashi
10-30-2017, 04:13 PM

What do you got?

Qtip
10-30-2017, 05:18 PM
My human monk identifies as a female dark elf and Sir Ken still refuses to give me a Guise so that my gender/race dysphoria can be resolved. This is not the 1940's and I refuse to adapt to your circle of perpetual misogyny Ken. Give me the guise

LoL.

dbouya
10-30-2017, 06:49 PM
It's simple really.
All ogres are male
All trolls are male.
90-95% of iksar are male, there are no female iksar shaman's or necromancers or shadowknights or warriors but like 1% of iksar monks are female somehow.
All wood elves are female, 80% of high elves are female.
Erudites don't exist.
Humans get a 70/30 split.
All 90% of gnomes are male.
Halflings are about a 50/50 split.
Dwarves are 80% male. Only clerics can be female.

Personally I like making bards non-gnome casters clerics and druids female, everything else I'd probably roll male, although a bit part of that is ogres.

I think a lot of it for me at least comes down to some of the models being a lot better or worse than others in this game. Some of the heavier armors look a bit silly IMO on females due to their weird polygons. Shorter models don't really suffer this problem, and as someone else pointed out before neither do robes.

Mead
10-30-2017, 07:04 PM
I have never been able to play female characters. And honestly it kind of annoys me that it ruins my experience. But I also don't want some creepy pimple faced neckbeard sending me tells trying to fish for my sex irl.

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 07:27 PM
I have never been able to play female characters. And honestly it kind of annoys me that it ruins my experience. But I also don't want some creepy pimple faced neckbeard sending me tells trying to fish for my sex irl.

I started being comfortable playing female characters on swtor, for some reason the PVP seemed to alleviate a lot of the pervy weird tells and stuff, I guess it's assumed most that play female toons who PVP a lot are probably male? I still got called all kinds of misogynistic names in the warzones, but that just made me try harder to piss enemies off.

It seems trolling is more effective on a female character too. I think some dudes actually get more angry when a female toon beats them in a game. I was called a bitch so many times in warzones, that just made me grin harder. The angst on swtor in warzones was real! (I miss that.)

I had a fairly equal amount of male versus female characters on swtor! Since then, I have felt pretty comfortable playing female characters.

***Sadly there's no PVP on p99, so I seem to get more pimply faced neckbeards who send me tells trying to fish for my sex irl.

Megasiel
10-30-2017, 10:43 PM
I started being comfortable playing female characters on swtor, for some reason the PVP seemed to alleviate a lot of the pervy weird tells and stuff, I guess it's assumed most that play female toons who PVP a lot are probably male? I still got called all kinds of misogynistic names in the warzones, but that just made me try harder to piss enemies off.

It seems trolling is more effective on a female character too. I think some dudes actually get more angry when a female toon beats them in a game. I was called a bitch so many times in warzones, that just made me grin harder. The angst on swtor in warzones was real! (I miss that.)

I had a fairly equal amount of male versus female characters on swtor! Since then, I have felt pretty comfortable playing female characters.

***Sadly there's no PVP on p99, so I seem to get more pimply faced neckbeards who send me tells trying to fish for my sex irl.Pimply-faced neckbeards may be annoying, but I've also seen worse. CSGO was much like the SWTOR PVP experience you described. A day with just "go make me a sandwich" insults is a good day; a bad day would be the entire lobby of 20 strangers changing their Steam name to some misogynistic version of your name or teaming up to verbally bash you (and anyone who stands up for you) or intentionally kill you because they don't want you to be on their team. The funny part is that in CSGO you don't pick gender or character appearance, all of the avatars are male. People figure out your gender via voice chat, assumptions based on your name, or you telling them. The anonymity of the internet can be ugly sometimes.

Off-topic: On the SWTOR server I played on, warzones are officially dead. You either join a pre-formed team and schedule to play against another pre-formed team for a couple hours on the weekend, or you don't play. Ever. A real pity, they were fun.

IRT OP: I play female characters because that's who I've always played. At this point it's habit more than anything else.

Pokesan
10-30-2017, 10:47 PM
***Sadly there's no PVP on p99, so I seem to get more pimply faced neckbeards who send me tells trying to fish for my sex irl.

c'mon you're deep enough in to recognize forumquest is the real pvp

dbouya
10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Oh, also, my love of sometimes picking female characters goes back to mass effect1/2/3 femshep's voice actress was just so much better than maleshep's.

Personally I think now in 2017 no one really thinks that character gender matches player gender, or cares about it. I know back in 2001 people still thought that, but in 2017 I think people just pick the specific character models they like.

Mead
10-30-2017, 11:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/05gZXgH.gif

Lulz~Sect
10-31-2017, 12:06 AM
I've always been one of those retards' that names their characters after (at the time) girlfriends. Also, dat wood elf booty.

Only male characters I ever was able to stomach are Troll SKs / Iksar NECs.

Kiwix
10-31-2017, 06:00 AM
I'm a chick, so I play chicks. Only exception is my dorf which is male, and you know why.

The only drawback I have had playing my female toons is how every once in awhile some creepy dude sends some odd, off-the-wall lame attempt of a flirt. This happens way more than it should imo, too. Never realized how many creeps there was on P99 till I started playing female characters.

Tbh I can't really remember this happening to me. Maybe I just repress it. Maybe it's because, I'm used to it every day online as well as offline so I dont notice it any longer. Baybe It's because I just enjoy and take it as compliments.

Maybe it's because my main was a super sexy hot ogre chick for a while 8]

commongood
10-31-2017, 08:33 AM
Heteronormativity (buzzword bingo) reigns even in an online roleplaying setting.

Men have no hesitations in choosing a troll or lizard to be their online character, but a female? Woeth me!

Just facts
10-31-2017, 09:56 AM
The name i pick for the class decides If i will make a male or female.
If one version of the name is taken I might change name plus gender to make another version fit.
So far I been lucky with just male chars.

Spyder73
10-31-2017, 10:01 AM
I've always been one of those retards' that names their characters after (at the time) girlfriends. Also, dat wood elf booty.

Only male characters I ever was able to stomach are Troll SKs / Iksar NECs.

Lulz character screen looks something like....

Alone - level 60 monk
HandSolo - level 60 warrior
Abandonded - 60 wizard
Companionless - 60 ranger
Deserted - 60 rogue
Isolated - 60 shadowknight
Lonesome - 60 magician

Lhancelot
10-31-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm a chick, so I play chicks. Only exception is my dorf which is male, and you know why. Tbh I can't really remember this happening to me. Maybe I just repress it. Maybe it's because, I'm used to it every day online as well as offline so I dont notice it any longer. Baybe It's because I just enjoy and take it as compliments.

Maybe it's because my main was a super sexy hot ogre chick for a while 8]

I have had many comments and emotes thrown at my female human necro, enough to understand the female avatar definitely adds an element of attention my males never get.

See, you have had these kinds of words and phrases leveled at you for so long, you even had a freudian slip in your post proving it!

c'mon you're deep enough in to recognize forumquest is the real pvp

This actually true, the banter and forumquesting is about as close to PVP as you can get for P99, and I even thought of that earlier before you wrote that Pokesan. :p

Hiragawa
10-31-2017, 10:28 AM
In MMOs? Whatever gender looks better in that race/armour type.

In voice acted games a la Fallout 4/ME/etc? Whichever voice I like better. Then I'll flip genders my next playthrough.

Lulz~Sect
10-31-2017, 11:10 AM
Like I ever had more than 2-3 characters on an account!

barf

Polyphemous
11-30-2017, 02:14 AM
This question could be quite problematic for P99. What if a player who lives in Canada decides his character is now a different gender; if the GMs don't immediately change to the gender he chooses (any of the 100+ available IRL) then Rogean et al. could be committing a felony. The ICC at the Hague might have to get involved.

Jimjam
11-30-2017, 04:22 AM

This is retarded unless you only roll human toons.

Female definitely only choice for iksar. Such face paint!

Pan
11-30-2017, 05:45 AM
I didn't realize I'd picked a female ikky until I /con-ed myself at L22 or so by mistake. Turns out that SHE appeared quite formidable.

/surname Lola

Foxplay
11-30-2017, 08:22 AM
I am a male
I identify as a male
All my characters are male

This is true for all MMO's I have ever played with only ONE exception. When I played Guild War's 2, I picked a Female Charr - (cat people) - The reason was purely cosmetic. The Male Charr look almost beastly rather than feline, where as the females are much more feline looking and had a cheetah pelt to choose from on character customization - also they did not have boobs so It was acceptable for me to believe my character was still a male

TL;DR - I don't like boobies

d3r14k
11-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Can the character natively cast a spell? Female
If not then male.

I'm not sure I understand the word natively in this context. Are all spellcasters natively able to cast spells?

As per the discussion, I've not played a female character in an MMO. I don't judge guys that do, but I've always tried to identify with characters I play and that's more difficult for me if the character is female.

I've heard the argument that "well I don't want to stare at a guy's ass for 200 hours while I play my character". This makes less sense on EQ where the ass is 50 pixels rather than something like Overwatch where the asses are gargantuan, pixelated perfection. I realize that's a crap example because it's an FPS, but you get my meaning.

Secrets
11-30-2017, 09:51 AM
Gender is determined at spawn, much like race and other things are.

There are 3 genders in everquest: 0, 1, and 2.

Nilbog or Rogean can confirm.

Jhaerik
11-30-2017, 10:34 AM
I have a penis.... so all of my characters do as well.

Would make cybering far less awkward if everyone would follow that simple rule.

mefdinkins
11-30-2017, 10:48 AM
I didn't realize I'd picked a female ikky until I /con-ed myself at L22 or so by mistake. Turns out that SHE appeared quite formidable.

/surname Lola

hahahaha, I never knew that was by mistake. I don't think I ever realized either until you stood next to male iskar w/ diff coloration

d3r14k
11-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Would make cybering far less awkward if everyone would follow that simple rule.

Cybering? Man, you're really living like it is 1999, aren't you?

DoucLangur
11-30-2017, 12:45 PM
When creating a new character, I have a certain idea in mind, of how I wanna play that - and typically that idea comes with a gender. Other than that, I choose by whatever character name I can come up with and whatever gender fits that best.

I play both male and female characters (since 2001) and I have never had creepy dudes coming at me... There's been questions "are you a girl in r/l?" but that's about it. Not sure if it might get annoying when you answer "yes" to that question... I normally do not ask people because I don't care what gender the player behind the toon is. And after making conversation for a while, I can usually tell anyways.

I think male players who argue "I am male thus OF COURSE(!!!) I play male characters" are insecure.

AkashicRecord
11-30-2017, 04:25 PM
The choice for my character has to do with the name and its meaning; something I'll probably go into more detail about later...and in a different thread.

Pokesan
11-30-2017, 04:55 PM
Gender is determined at spawn, much like race and other things are.

There are 3 genders in everquest: 0, 1, and 2.

Nilbog or Rogean can confirm.

Could you post the pronouns each number designates?

Lulz~Sect
11-30-2017, 06:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VChQVlz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Cibbwin
12-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Almost all of my p99 characters were born out of weekly D&D sessions with a group I've been playing with for 12 years now, and I've probably played 70/30 female/male characters.

I dunno, there are few stories about women out there - be it movies, books, comics, whatever, and so I like to hear and tell stories about women. Kinda lessen that gap, I suppose.

Nexii
12-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Most of my characters tend to be females as I associate myself more with that gender. I have played quite a few male characters in RPGs over the years though none yet on P99.

Found that I get hit on P99 a lot less than on live. Back then fewer people played characters that differed from their real life gender. Also probably by this age more players are married or have given up.

HippoNipple
12-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Almost all of my p99 characters were born out of weekly D&D sessions with a group I've been playing with for 12 years now, and I've probably played 70/30 female/male characters.

I dunno, there are few stories about women out there - be it movies, books, comics, whatever, and so I like to hear and tell stories about women. Kinda lessen that gap, I suppose.

Are you really trying to twist your perverted role playing fantasies into some sort of women's movement to spread girl power around a community playing an 18 year old elf simulator that are deathly afraid of female interaction?

Women don't need to be empowered within this community, they don't even know these people exist.

Just be honest with yourself, you are:

1) A cuck conditioned to hate yourself
2) A casual that wants free gear and power levels, or
3) A pervert

There is nothing wrong with that, you are in good company here.

Tuurin
12-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Are you really trying to twist your perverted role playing fantasies into some sort of women's movement to spread girl power around a community playing an 18 year old elf simulator that are deathly afraid of female interaction?

Women don't need to be empowered within this community, they don't even know these people exist.

Just be honest with yourself, you are:

1) A cuck conditioned to hate yourself
2) A casual that wants free gear and power levels, or
3) A pervert

There is nothing wrong with that, you are in good company here.

You forgot misogyny. Only girls can be healers, only boys can be warriors, etc. I know for me personally enchantress makes way more sense than enchanter. Maybe just that I've known too many tricksy fems irl. /shrug

Fleetwood
12-01-2017, 02:26 PM
My Weiner... I always remember this dude years ago who was playing asherons call I think, I asked why he played as a female and his answer was "her big stone tits"...
/cringe

fadetree
12-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Pretty sure it's which button I push. Take that any way you like.

Faiding
12-01-2017, 04:49 PM
I'm assuming it's because this a relatively safe place to express whatever it is they're expressing. Otherwise, logically speaking, I'd expect them to say they're as comfortable dressing up as women irl for the same reasons they mention here.

But anytime I've ever asked (which I don't anymore) the most common reason is, "cuz dudes give girls free shit". Which seems a bit too deceptive for me to respect.

"Don't Ask Don't Tell" is a good policy here.

jackd104
12-01-2017, 05:33 PM
I am male but play mostly female characters. My thinking goes... if I'm going to spend endless hours staring an an avatar, better it be something I like looking at. I have also noticed that players treat female avatars more nicely regardless of gender of the player.

deezy
12-01-2017, 05:42 PM
I originally named my ranger after my favorite wheel of time character, Birgitte. However that name was taken and I didn't want to have a totally bastardized version of the name. So I settled on Orna, but I kept the blonde hair. and the gender.

Lhancelot
12-01-2017, 06:10 PM
I am male but play mostly female characters. My thinking goes... if I'm going to spend endless hours staring an an avatar, better it be something I like looking at. I have also noticed that players treat female avatars more nicely regardless of gender of the player.

I find myself liking both male and female avatars and it has nothing to do with my personal sexuality.

I view the pixels that form our toons as art, and really don't see the toons as any sort of real life representation of the player at all.

I never understood how people do this with pixelated avatars... Obviously that huge ogre in the game isn't in any way representing what the player looks like anymore than that cute little blonde wood elf with a tight little butt.

Still players seem to lose sight of reality here and find it easy to imagine a cute little avatar just might be in some way representing how the player really appears IRL.

Nagoya
12-01-2017, 08:09 PM
It's simple min/maxing really, female avatars have a much easier time getting help, groups, answers to questions, bind, sow, etc.

Also, watching 20 year old pixel ass fetishism & FashionQuest!!

Everybody who is trying to put more depth in the debate is a bit cringy lol come on guys ;) as HippoNipple said you can assume this here, you're in good company ><

Edit: obviously Dwarves are the only exception cause only male models can barrel roll and it's the only reason to play a dwarf.

Jimjam
12-02-2017, 03:44 AM
Some of the female models are differently sized to the males; has anyone found anywhere where perhaps a female can fit more easily than a male? Besides the psychosocial minmax (and the females are normally more visually apparent due to scarcity, making it easier to pick out main tanks, etc) factors, perhaps there is also an argument here for physical manouevability?

Obviously that huge ogre in the game isn't in any way representing what the player looks like

citation needed.

I play both male and female (but never at the same time ofc)

You can play a character on red same time as blue, hun!

AkashicRecord
12-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Cybering? Man, you're really living like it is 1999, aren't you?

A/S/L?

Lhancelot
12-03-2017, 11:08 AM
citation needed.

You can play a character on red same time as blue, hun!

lol. ^

True both!

Lammy
12-03-2017, 11:35 AM
I've always been one of those retards' that names their characters after (at the time) girlfriends.

So your characters are named Diamond, Lexus, and Savannah?

Lhancelot
12-03-2017, 11:38 AM

You mean, ringfinger, pinkyfinger, thumb, lefthand, etc. don't you?

wittles
12-25-2017, 04:09 PM
I like the female shape. So I pick characters I won't mind looking for hundreds of days. My favorite models are the dwarf females.

Bones
12-25-2017, 08:02 PM
for me it goes by class so yeah rangers, bards, enchanters, magician are always female when I make those alts

Kaino
12-25-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm so obsessed with same male characters I recently handicapped myself massively on accident by deleting half of my units in final fantasy tactics advance because they were females/furry type characters and it takes forever to recruit new units so I was fucked hard

No idea what that means about me psychologically but its out there, any freuds around to point out how I'm a repressed homosexual?

fiveeauxfour
12-26-2017, 03:16 AM
wtb sex change circa 2015

Lulz~Sect
12-27-2017, 04:51 PM

You mean, ringfinger, pinkyfinger, thumb, lefthand, etc. don't you?

https://i.imgur.com/jh5a6VB.jpg

Rivera
12-27-2017, 05:31 PM
i've never played a female character cuz that gay dog, and i aint gay, im manly as fuck bro..

katrik
12-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Probably depend on the race. Dwarf/ogre/troll females are ugly.

Lulz~Sect
12-27-2017, 05:49 PM
i've never played a female character cuz that gay dog, and i aint gay, im manly as fuck bro..

Meanwhile stares at shirtless barbarian junk for 30 levels

😬👍

goldlush
12-27-2017, 09:04 PM
Me big strong female ogre in real life, tink need more representation. *Pounds ground*

silo32
12-27-2017, 09:59 PM
i wait for my characters to hit 60 before i assign them a gender, i mean i let them choose it based on there life experience

Dolalin
12-27-2017, 10:40 PM
I always choose based on looks, which is why my latest alt is an Ogre female.

skarlorn
12-28-2017, 01:38 AM
OK how many of our tranny pop played FEM toons as teens

Sorn
12-28-2017, 02:04 AM

I'm sure they blended in with the guys who played female toons for 'something nice to look at' :P

Nexii
12-28-2017, 09:50 AM

Hardly anyone was openly trans in 1999. Playing a female toon was about as good as it got.

Lulz~Sect
12-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Don’t forget to use a voice changer for maximum g nder immersion! Right Sorn?!

Lhancelot
12-28-2017, 05:03 PM
Don’t forget to use a voice changer for maximum g nder immersion! Right Sorn?!

I seriously doubt anyone would try that. I don't think I ever heard one used though. Are voice changers really that good you can't tell that it's an altered voice?

Muggens
12-29-2017, 02:12 PM
I seriously doubt anyone would try that. I don't think I ever heard one used though. Are voice changers really that good you can't tell that it's an altered voice?

Nah not the ones ive heard in use. Sounds kinda modulated, like an autotune.

fan D
12-29-2017, 04:44 PM
i can't play a female in games. the female characters are too hot and those asses drive me crazy. I feel the need to beat off if I play a wood elf female for more than half an hour.

gotta stick to males or ill just keep jerkin it

Cecily
12-29-2017, 04:48 PM

I played a male elf on live. Was ok despite being super jealous of fem wood elf rogues.

skarlorn
12-29-2017, 04:53 PM

lol it's pretty rare but people definitely do this.

thx 4 chimin in cec

Jimjam
12-29-2017, 04:58 PM
My brother played a female paladin to level 9. Someone gave her a wedding ring and a bbc.

skarlorn
12-29-2017, 05:01 PM
BBC... nice 1 dude LOL

Jimjam
12-29-2017, 05:07 PM
Being kids at the time, we didn't understand the nerdpass this dude was making at my brother regarding the bone bladed clamore, either!

Lhancelot
12-29-2017, 06:46 PM
My brother played a female paladin to level 9. Someone gave her a wedding ring and a bbc.

Assuming the ring giver was an erudite then.

username17
12-29-2017, 11:14 PM
All my toons are males except Hybrids which are Female. IDK why.