PDA

View Full Version : The day i met at troll that was a real troll.

Otikx
10-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Dont know if ther is a specifik thred for this but here we go.
Today i was in the Rate Mountains killing big stuffs with lovely shining platinum. And i got some good fun out of it thanks to a "troll"

To the story:
I am a proud High elf, out in the world, doing good.
I love the adventure but even a adventure need food, gear and shelter. To support my hunt for the good i have
followd the rumors of Giants close by the city of trolls. The live and ravish in the mounten of Rath, and the can
bring a decent reward fore the brave who will try to cleanse the world of the menace.

I was going along having the time of my day, slaying the wicked and meditating, when i canīt get more power in
to my body i step up from my camp and run up the hill trying to find a big and rich giant to slay...

After a few runs i feel the boredom is hitting me hard, the giants is not the test i was expecting, the are even
weaker then rats of Freeport. On my why to the hill i spot a low class giant, hardly a battle to me but he have a
long shining sword. I figur that even if he is broke like so many other at least i will get my hands on some
fine steel to sell for a platinum or tow.

I use the force to bind him to the ground and slow down his movement. I start working my way down the wally
with the week little giant following me. At the end of the wally i get to se a mightier giant moving my way, he is
even so great that he will give me some experience for killing him. Now the boredom is starting to sweet talk to me,
it is telling me that there is a great ide to dubble tag them out on the field.

So i snare the greater giant and keep on running, but now i start to lose focus an all hell breaks lose. one giant is
getting a lucky shot, he stuns me, a few quick blows later my health is drooping hard and i stumble away. I use all
my force trying to get some distance between me and the giants. I can feel the smell of the giants on my robe
and from the wind moving up my back. But i smell some thing more, a foul smell, the smell of rotten toads!...
im about to puke but i force away the urge to empty my guts on to the ground.

I am looking around me to find what is bringing this foul smell! Next to me i see a ugly Troll Shaman watching me
almost fail. I can see that he is finding some joy watching a member of the high Elfīs getting the royal ass handed
to him from a bunch of drunken brutes! Then i hear his dreadful voice next to me "Wouldn't you love a SoW right now".
And as i was running away for my life i could here him snickering while he watch me escaping with the tow giants following close by.

So that was the day i almost died, and i got to know the Troll who goes by the name Troilizm!
He is a true troll in all the ugliness of a troll! He is true to the sarcastic evil that live with in the trolls!

Ps. what really had me dying was the fact that in RL i was laughing so hard i could not focus on what i was doing :D
All love to you Troilizm.

Cheers fellow travelers of Norrath.
//Otikx.

Raziyya
10-30-2017, 07:47 PM
<3

Troilizm
10-30-2017, 07:50 PM
I made a second username just so you know it's actually me, art thou Trollio.

:D

Happy Hunting

Lhancelot
10-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Dont know if ther is a specifik thred for this but here we go.
Today i was in the Rate Mountains killing big stuffs with lovely shining platinum. And i got some good fun out of it thanks to a "troll"

To the story:
I am a proud High elf, out in the world, doing good.
I love the adventure but even a adventure need food, gear and shelter. To support my hunt for the good i have
followd the rumors of Giants close by the city of trolls. The live and ravish in the mounten of Rath, and the can
bring a decent reward fore the brave who will try to cleanse the world of the menace.

I was going along having the time of my day, slaying the wicked and meditating, when i canīt get more power in
to my body i step up from my camp and run up the hill trying to find a big and rich giant to slay...

After a few runs i feel the boredom is hitting me hard, the giants is not the test i was expecting, the are even
weaker then rats of Freeport. On my why to the hill i spot a low class giant, hardly a battle to me but he have a
long shining sword. I figur that even if he is broke like so many other at least i will get my hands on some
fine steel to sell for a platinum or tow.

I use the force to bind him to the ground and slow down his movement. I start working my way down the wally
with the week little giant following me. At the end of the wally i get to se a mightier giant moving my way, he is
even so great that he will give me some experience for killing him. Now the boredom is starting to sweet talk to me,
it is telling me that there is a great ide to dubble tag them out on the field.

So i snare the greater giant and keep on running, but now i start to lose focus an all hell breaks lose. one giant is
getting a lucky shot, he stuns me, a few quick blows later my health is drooping hard and i stumble away. I use all
my force trying to get some distance between me and the giants. I can feel the smell of the giants on my robe
and from the wind moving up my back. But i smell some thing more, a foul smell, the smell of rotten toads!...
im about to puke but i force away the urge to empty my guts on to the ground.

I am looking around me to find what is bringing this foul smell! Next to me i see a ugly Troll Shaman watching me
almost fail. I can see that he is finding some joy watching a member of the high Elfīs getting the royal ass handed
to him from a bunch of drunken brutes! Then i hear his dreadful voice next to me "Wouldn't you love a SoW right now".
And as i was running away for my life i could here him snickering while he watch me escaping with the tow giants following close by.

So that was the day i almost died, and i got to know the Troll who goes by the name Troilizm!
He is a true troll in all the ugliness of a troll! He is true to the sarcastic evil that live with in the trolls!

Ps. what really had me dying was the fact that in RL i was laughing so hard i could not focus on what i was doing :D
All love to you Troilizm.

Cheers fellow travelers of Norrath.
//Otikx.

Nice of you to take it in stride and laugh it off. Most people would get butthurt and write a scathing hateful thread about it! Good for you bro.

I have a story similar to this.

I was in EC on my lowbie dwarf rogue when I ended up running into a mummy somehow. I killed it, but it left me with low hps and rabies, which is the bane of all lowbies if you don't have regen on, which I did not.

As I peered around after the fight trying to ensure no wandering mobs were going to smack into me, I then realized I needed to regen my health but, I had rabies the awful dot that ticks away just enough HPs to where you cannot heal and you slowly die over time. It's the longest DOT in the history of a MMO too I am pretty sure.

ANYway, I turn this way and that way when suddenly a dwarf cleric ahead is running straight towards me! I couldn't believe my luck. I quickly type a tell asap before he runs away, "Hey, would you please cure disease off me, I got rabies?"

As he runs up to me, he stops and peers at me. He's holding his epic, and is wearing shiny awesome pretty armors. He sends a tell back, "Yes. 15pp."

I think to myself this guy has a sense of humor, clearly he sees I am wearing lowbie gears and barely can afford to buy food and water let alone pay 15pp for a cure disease! haha! I snicker to myself, thinking these P99ers are great!

I send him a tell, "I don't have 15pp I am sorry." I then wait, half watching for aggroing mobs half watching for him to begin curing rabies from me, when without another word the dwarven cleric runs off to continue his journey.

He did not cure my rabies. I also was not as cheerful about this as you were when you did not get a sow. I honestly thought to myself, wow, what a dick. :mad:

Raziyya
10-30-2017, 08:02 PM
I made a username for my main Troilizm and left a lovely post but I can't post yet as it's a new account :( Yours truely... art thou Trollio.

Happppppppppy Hunting

NachtMystium
10-30-2017, 08:20 PM
5 star thread. ty OP

Otikx
10-31-2017, 09:41 AM
Thank you for the kind words people.

I do hoppe the cleric that Lhancelot got to meet got a kiss of karma cuz that is a dickish move. that is pure greed and have no RP valu.

The comment from Troilizm is totaly in line with the RP, a troll watching one of the "good" one die due to arrogance is totally right :D

Lhancelot
10-31-2017, 10:19 AM
Thank you for the kind words people.

I do hoppe the cleric that Lhancelot got to meet got a kiss of karma cuz that is a dickish move. that is pure greed and have no RP valu.

The comment from Troilizm is totaly in line with the RP, a troll watching one of the "good" one die due to arrogance is totally right :D

lol yeah. I don't know if my brain would have been able to transfer the actions of Troilizm as being done for RP purposes, that's what is sad on my part I guess. I would have thought, "that's a dick!" if someone watched me run without sow to be devoured by the mobs chasing me and then making such a comment.

That's a good idea actually, instead of viewing actions in the game as RL motivations, view all actions as if they are done due to RP motivations!

That cleric was a pretty well known dwarf epic cleric, and for the life of me I forgot his name now it happened so long ago. As you see, it deeply hurt me though as I still feel the pain of being cast away to die slowly and miserably of rabies by what should have bee my loving savior.

Legidias
10-31-2017, 11:05 AM
Technically a cleric needing money to cure / heal is more RP than a troll char behaving in a (modern) troll fashion given that in almost all of history you would pay / "donate" to be magically blessed / healed by a cleric (of some god). I mean shoot, some churches nowadays charge people to baptise kids

Lhancelot
10-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Technically a cleric needing money to cure / heal is more RP than a troll char behaving in a (modern) troll fashion given that in almost all of history you would pay / "donate" to be magically blessed / healed by a cleric (of some god). I mean shoot, some churches nowadays charge people to baptise kids

That's how these conversations go sometimes, they can become a war of perceptions. :D