PDA

View Full Version : Black Dire Aid!

garfo
11-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Dear Citizens of Norrath,

Garfo the Shaman was born in Oggok a few months ago and I've been having a blast. (Some of you who have met Garfo in-game know that he is on a lifelong mission to convince the citizens of Norrath that Ogres are not actually evil -- so far, Garfo is welcomed with open arms in Qeynos, High Hold Keep, Rivervale, and Freeport).

Now it is time to accomplish the one task that evaded me back on live: the epic quest. Garfo is now level 39 and has progressed in the Spear of Fate questline up to the Black Dire encounter in Mistmoore -- I believe we must slay "an advisor" in the castle depths and then hop down below the CE camp and slay Black Dire, a level 45 hard-hitting Shadowknight.

Due to my infrequent and somewhat irregular playtimes, I haven't joined a guild -- Garfo is a completely self-made Ogre. The community here has been incredible with helping hands along Garfo's journey, and I wanted to appeal to you fine adventurers for aid in cleaning Norrath of Black Dire's filth. I don't think I can afford "market rates" for paying people to come out, but I totally can pay for ports and rounds of Oggok Swill.

Please shoot me a PM here or find me in-game on Garfo!

Vekonis
11-01-2017, 05:55 PM
hey there id be happy to help you, level 60 Torp Shaman a tank and i could easily duo this, or if you can find a well geared 60 warrior i know they can solo it. if im online hit me up or if you want to try and set a date/time ill see what i can do to make it work.

Khavok / Xulak / Khavex in game or PM me here

mcoy
11-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Probably a drunken cleric somewhere that would sign up...

-Mcoy

garfo
11-02-2017, 04:23 PM
UPDATE: Black Dire plagues Norrath no longer!

Eternal thanks to Myrtus of <Europa> and Filipe of <Aftermath> for their aid; much Oggok Swill was drank and I shall surely make a sacrifice to Rallos Zek in their honor.

This community really is the best out there, cheers to you!

EDIT: Another big thanks to everyone who PM'ed me here, thank you so much for being willing to help. I poured some Oggok Swill onto Black Dire's mangled corpse in your honor.

Vekonis
11-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Awesome man congrats I'm glad it worked out