PDA

View Full Version : West ToV Raid - Every Friday and Saturday!

Sonderbeast
11-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Greetings Project 1999 Community, I am Draconite, 60th Warlord of Cazic-Thule. I would like to extend a weekly invitation to everyone 55+ on Blue to join us Fridays at our new times 8 p.m. EST (5 p.m. PST) and Saturday at 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST) for an informal West ToV raid. The raids are held at the exit of West ToV just behind where Lendiniara the Keeper spawns. If you know your way to the exit then you can meet us there, or you can wait at the ToV entrance for a CoTH.

West ToV is Claws of Veeshan faction Wurms and Drakes which drop Kael quest armor. If you are curious to see how the armors line up to each other there is a useful post here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Velious_Class_Armor_Comparisons

WARNING: You will lose faction with CoV, If you don’t wish to affect your hard earned Skyshrine faction, you can zone and run back to camp as the mob is near death to clear faction. It is not a requirement to have Giant Faction to attend.

We use a Pick 3 Greed style which allows you to pick any 3 drops from the West ToV armor loot table, any slot, any type of armor, but you can only pick 1 Major item (Chest or Legs) and 2 Minor items. I will keep a document open and take tells for your picks. If the item you picked drops then you and others who picked the item also roll for the item /ran 1000. If you are the only one who picked it, then the item is awarded to you. You do not need to be able to use the item in order to choose it, nor does the item need to go to your character. You may attend and participate for friends or alts. Since the loot style is greed, once you win the item is yours and it is your responsibility to make sure the item goes to whomever you want it to go. Any item that is not picked is free rolled by everyone who has sent me their choices.

Some of the major drops include quest armor for the following:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Warlord%27s_Breastplate

https://wiki.project1999.com/Robe_of_the_Invoker

https://wiki.project1999.com/Spirit_Caller%27s_Greaves

https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Star_Pants

The procedure of the raid is very similar to Halls of Testing, however West mobs are easier than HoT. They do not rampage, have less hit points, and are lower in level. Some mobs will gate, some will CH, red wurms will enrage, but the rest will flee. Resistance gear is a must!

Since this raid is informal, we will be relying upon attendance. We can do West with as little as 10 people if we have all the right classes, but unless we have those core classes we cannot attempt. At a minimum we need at least 2 clerics, a mana pumper (necro, mage, enchanter, bard) a dedicated slower (ench/shaman) a torp shaman, Any warrior 55+ or any 60 tank, two FD classes for pulls and two DPS classes. We will meet every week at ToV and if we do not have attendance we will disband at 8:30.

You will be responsible for getting to WToV and past Sontalak. If you are KoS to Sontalak you will need to ask a druid for help to harmony him or die nearby and have someone drag and rez you at ToV entrance. Once you are in ToV there will be a coth to camp available. I highly suggest you move your participating characters to ToV in anticipation of the raid. Some have brought multiple characters to West ToV in order to fill in needed roles, and that has been a great help. Bring your friends, especially your cleric friends, and leave your guild tag at the door. I hope you join us this Friday at 8pm!

Also: We use Discord for voice and announcements, download the application and I can send you an invite to the server. You can PM me any questions you have or contact me in discord for any extra information

Sonderbeast
11-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Come to West, make some money, gear out friends, SLAY DRACONIC BEASTS.

For those of you interested in making a quick buck, selling loot rights are a good way to make some money while also joining in on the action. You don't need to go through all the trouble of getting giant faction if you sell the loot right to someone who has it. All it costs you is a bit of faction grinding for the faction you lose with CoV.

Sonderbeast
11-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Bump. This raid is tonight! Stay home, buy a pizza and attain pixels!

Sonderbeast
11-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Starting in 2 hours.

Sonderbeast
11-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Due to activity by many casual scum, we're having pretty low attendance. Saturday will be cancelled and we can attempt it again next week! cya there.

Mead
11-04-2017, 12:41 AM
No need to limit yourself to West this weekend, or next weekend

Sonderbeast
11-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Bump. We will be at entrance again this Friday, lets hope there aren't 5 fucking glimmers waiting for us this time.

All are welcome to attend, we will NOT be attempting any NToV dragons that spawn during this time-frame. See you there!

Sonderbeast
11-10-2017, 01:42 PM
^

Sonderbeast
11-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Starting in 1 hour, PST to Sond or Draconite if you need help.

Sonderbeast
11-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Missing a few key roles and DPS tonight. Cancelled for the sake of saving us from a rough night. Maybe next week.