PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues

ccs88
11-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Can't log into server, but have internet access. Same reported from 2 guildmates.

We can all get into server select screen and see 600+ online.

What's up?

carrots
11-02-2017, 11:30 PM
In game with terrible lag

Karkov
11-02-2017, 11:32 PM
Was in EC running to Freeport, went LD zoning into Freeport and now I can get as far as selecting the server but it just loops from there back to the logon screen...

Hrothgar
11-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Confirmed in WA state - can pseudo-access server select, but it's blank. Every other time i try to log in, it's the 'no internet' pop-up.

Sivaeb
can't log in. don't even see red as a choice. blue had almost 1k last time i looked

NachtMystium
BIG THINGS ARE COMING

Dentoner
11-02-2017, 11:34 PM
They might have to do a restart.

"Starting this month, there will be two simulated respawns occurring at random dates/times.

These repops are designed to fill in the gaps of missing chances of rare npcs and raid targets from patches and downtimes which frequently occurred in the classic timeline.

At the beginning of each month, I will roll two random dates and times. It might be early in the morning, early in the evening, or directly in prime time; it is completely random. I believe random is the fairest way to accommodate players in all time zones.

I should have announced this on the 1st of this month, but instead of waiting till next month to start the program, I figured there's no harm in starting now.

Enjoy!" - Nilbog

ccs88
11-02-2017, 11:35 PM
They might have to do a restart.

"Starting this month, there will be two simulated respawns occurring at random dates/times.

These repops are designed to fill in the gaps of missing chances of rare npcs and raid targets from patches and downtimes which frequently occurred in the classic timeline.

At the beginning of each month, I will roll two random dates and times. It might be early in the morning, early in the evening, or directly in prime time; it is completely random. I believe random is the fairest way to accommodate players in all time zones.

I should have announced this on the 1st of this month, but instead of waiting till next month to start the program, I figured there's no harm in starting now.

Enjoy!" - Nilbog

Simulated repops does not equal simulated server crash ;)

Dentoner
11-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Looks like it's coming back up

skarlorn
11-02-2017, 11:44 PM
It's because the project 1999 Administrators are improving ur gaming experience.

Pokesan
11-02-2017, 11:48 PM
It's because the project 1999 Administrators are improving ur gaming experience.

true but to clarify it is because takp is migrating to the p99 host hub.

sadly red had to go to create the needed space. rip.