PDA

View Full Version : commissioned character art

Solus
11-19-2017, 09:24 PM
Hello Community!

I am a student in college studying math and art as well. I would like to offer a service: I draw your character to whatever specification you would like, and you of course compensate me for the service. I am a long-time player and would love to draw your character :) I can do oil paintings as well although not quite as well as I can draw, as I am not well versed enough in oil painting and am still learning. I try to style these works after Keith Parkinson, the box art artist for Classic, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, and PoP, in terms of the medieval-realistic but still fantasy style of the characters and their weapons, armor, etc. Or, in other words, EQ in a nutshell.

Here are a few examples:

Solus, a level 52 paladin, red server. The axe is Mythril Edged Skull Splitter and what I imagine it would realistically look like, the armor is mithril and other plate pieces. The handle is long as for PvP a longer reach would be preferable. The winged helm is my own touch, after all Solus is a high level paladin! I will add touches like this at the client’s behest.
https://i.imgur.com/Elv8FRa.jpg

Otto, a level 6 druid, blue server (I play both servers and also have a 45 warrior on blue, Gladrias). A low level druid with his cracked staff. Otto’s grandpa gave him a magic golden pocket-watch, and he has used it and its druidic powers since.
https://i.imgur.com/s2AquHT.jpg

WoW offered a service to 3D print your character back in the day, so I was inspired and am ready to artistically create a realistic version of your character in EQ to the best of my ability. Each piece takes 3-5 hours, depending on detail and size, and I am willing to sell them at only $10, that is American dollars. This price will not change unless the drawing takes over 6 hours. I will ship them out to you, my client, from San Diego, California.
This whole idea has been rigorously P1999 and GM approved through the petitions forum and contact with P1999 and the GMs. The only condition: real money only, no in game items or exchanges allowed.

Please PM me if you are interested in a great hanging piece and piece of EQ memorabilia. Comments are welcome as well, but not for business purposes.

Skitliv
11-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Do you do any erotic art? And unrelated, do you have any examples of your ability to draw something really veiny.

Solus
11-19-2017, 09:57 PM
No I do not, sorry. For erotic art please explore Kelethin

paulgiamatti
11-19-2017, 10:00 PM
I've heard there's a real seedy place tucked away in the nether regions of Neriak.

Pokesan
11-19-2017, 10:26 PM
Do you do any erotic art? And unrelated, do you have any examples of your ability to draw something really veiny.

for real though this is what you want. find a niche fetish and draw for them, they'll toss you lots of bucks on patreon.

e: pottyfox might have some leads

loramin
11-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Gotta support starving artists: PM me your PayPal email (or however you want me to pay) and I'll send you a screenshot of Loramin to art-ify.

maskedmelon
11-20-2017, 10:26 AM
I've heard there's a real seedy place tucked away in the nether regions of Neriak.

(*^^*);

Spyder73
11-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Very important the monk has the traditional Epic robe and Epic fists and dragon eye patch. Instead of a heart rip, a throat rip or a kick-decapitation would be acceptable means of death. Very important that the dwarf is dressed as the one pictured below as well.

Pricing for oil painting and drawing please

Tupakk
11-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Nice idea. Wouldn’t pay 10$ for that though sorry.

skarlorn
11-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Otto the Druid, you say?

https://i.imgur.com/EwlZzHm.gif

*breathes heavily*

Lhancelot
11-20-2017, 04:13 PM
*breathes heavily*

How did you do that? :D

The picture I mean...

Solus
11-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Otto the Druid, you say?

https://i.imgur.com/EwlZzHm.gif

That is Ottoh**, a slight typo :) Close though!

Dildy
11-20-2017, 10:33 PM
Can you draw a picture of me, I'm a gnome magician, I carry a broom with a long shaft. My name is Dildy.

Dildy

Solus
11-20-2017, 11:53 PM
Can you draw a picture of me, I'm a gnome magician, I carry a broom with a long shaft. My name is Dildy.

Dildy

PM me with specifications and it will be done.