PDA

View Full Version : Kromzek faction hits in Skyshrine

commongood
11-20-2017, 02:50 AM
I’ve been trying to get to dubious with Kromzek without lowering my Coldain faction. Been doing this by killing mobs in Skyshrine. Assuming I started in max kos (though not certain about this) I would need 1051 faction to hit threateningly. So far far I’ve killed the armor quest mobs about 10 times as I was told they yielded a higher faction hit than random stuff in the zone. 14 mobs x 10 = 140 hits. Still scowls. Since then I’ve killed around 35 mobs at the Fe’Dhar camp prior to first teleport when heading up and then finally around 10 guardian mobs near ent. I’m still scowls even with +200 faction boost spell (I’m chanter).

According to wiki these mobs should all yield +10 Kromzek but that’s obviously not correct. Does anyone know if it’s +5? +1?

commongood
11-20-2017, 11:27 AM
Buy Coldain Heads they're 50 Kromzek each. Or kill WW dragons.

All other Kromzek raising methods are inferior.

Issue is getting out of kos in order to be able to hand in heads. I’m a chanter so no sneak.

Boilon
11-20-2017, 11:33 AM
Buy Coldain Heads they're 50 Kromzek each. Or kill WW dragons.

All other Kromzek raising methods are inferior.

I know that you have gone on live to check faction stuff. Have you ever gone and killed around SS to confirm whether or not it is actually +1 per kill in this zone? I ask this because coldain give +5 Kromrif / +1 kromzek. So I would have thought that maybe killing in SS would give at least +5 kromzek. This makes it difficult for lower level alts to get to the dubious level without sneak methods (and maybe who cannot survive in WW to tag for faction).

Dolalin
11-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Dragons in WW are 50-150 Kromzek each, or so. Best way to get out of Kos by far.

commongood
11-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Befriend a Druid or ranger.
Pull Captain Bvellos to them with Tash, Ensnare. This way he won't reset until Ensnare ends.
Dictate Captain Bvellos and move him to a corner. The entrance corner works well if you don't have a lot of people zoning in. Either camp out if you accomplished placing him in 18 seconds, /pet guard and zone out or gate out.
Return and turn in heads 4 at a time by using the corner to block LoS aggro and using an F9 view to pan around and turn in around the wall -- do not scroll out with your mouse wheel, that isn't classic
Have your friend ranger or Druid invis you before hitting "Give" every turn in. About 20-30 turnins gets you to non-KoS so you only need 5-6 invites

Did this. Worked like a charm :)

astronaut
11-23-2017, 12:16 AM
that double entendre

astronaut
11-23-2017, 12:17 AM
so you mean you failed miserably at the worst time?

commongood
11-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Speaking of this. Does anyone know how much King Tormax faction it yields to complete one of the armor quests?