PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Fleeting Fury type spells

shuklak
03-02-2011, 09:55 PM
To other shamans out there, do you use these spells with any effectiveness?

I am only mid teens but after using them for just a couple groups I totally dropped them. They seemed like more work than they were worth. It doesn't seem like much "work" but to stop medding and cast this spell seemed like it wasn't worth it for just 2-3 ticks of a seemingly small benefit.

I'm thinking they MIGHT be good on a named mob, but really is it? I don't remember people even using this line in classic, although I wasn't a tank most of the time.

Any insightful input would be appreciated.

Sharkeye
03-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Those spells are lame and I would rather they not be cast on me as a melee.

Estu
03-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I've never used them. They seem like a waste of mana/time. I think they override longer-lasting strength buffs, as well.

shuklak
03-02-2011, 10:57 PM
I've never used them. They seem like a waste of mana/time. I think they override longer-lasting strength buffs, as well.
wow that would be a deal breaker lol....

Gorgetrapper
03-02-2011, 11:06 PM

I've tried using them, but they don't even stack with the higher str buffs. The only ones I have seen stack are frenzy and str.

Nynn
03-03-2011, 02:15 AM
You can sleep easy just skipping those spells, as they are pretty worthless... however ! There are a lot of shaman spells that might seem like they're not worth buying, but come in super handy in certain situations: Examples include Sense Animal, Charm Animal, Assiduous Vision, the poison AEs, Invigor...