PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Virominar?

Elerial
11-28-2017, 08:58 AM
A High Elf cleric, epiced, his corpse is lying in Kael Drakkal for a week now and will irrevocably decay in 7 hours.

If someone knows what guild he's in or someone who knows him, can you try and let them know?

I've tried sending him a PM on the forums but it doesn't work.

wvredskinsfan
11-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Hopefully nothing bad has happened to this person outside of the game. That'd be a heck of a corpse to let rot without rescue.

xKoopa
11-28-2017, 10:00 AM
GMs summon rotted corpses so not too big of a deal

Elerial
11-28-2017, 08:16 PM
They do? Didn't know they follow such policies. I guess it only takes a few weeks for the petition to be pivked up the. Ah well, good luck.

d3r14k
11-29-2017, 11:14 AM
Yeah I don't know. I wouldn't want to put all my gear on the shoulders of a GM. Not saying I don't trust them, but it's just as likely you'd catch them on a bad day where they're flooded with petitions and they say "sorry we don't do that".

Lhancelot
11-29-2017, 12:12 PM
Yeah I don't know. I wouldn't want to put all my gear on the shoulders of a GM. Not saying I don't trust them, but it's just as likely you'd catch them on a bad day where they're flooded with petitions and they say "sorry we don't do that".

They seem to do corpse recoveries really quickly. I wouldn't stress about this. Plus it's a high elf. Who cares about that frilly dandy!

Bruno
11-29-2017, 02:13 PM

lol

GMs are very good about corpse recovery. Get out of here with your cynical crap young one.

paulgiamatti
11-29-2017, 02:52 PM
It's been repeatedly stated that the best way to preserve your character's data on P99 is to let your corpse decay, but yeah you have to wait until your petition makes it through the queue.

Bruno
11-29-2017, 02:54 PM
They really shouldn't help you. Not quite classic.

Some people have let 5-10+ corpses rot because they didn't feel like Corpse running and just waited a week or two then had the GM summon them to EC.

I've had my corpse summoned on live after it rotted. I even had an entire character restored after I deleted it. I'm not sure you know what classic is pal. Stick to TLP.

paulgiamatti
11-29-2017, 02:56 PM

Some people have let 5-10+ corpses rot because they didn't feel like Corpse running and just waited a week or two then had the GM summon them to EC.

I'd definitely be in favor of a 3 strikes per account rule, but that might just create even more work for the staff.

Lulz~Sect
11-29-2017, 03:16 PM

HippoNipple
11-29-2017, 03:38 PM
I had them recover a corpse that was 3 years old, it is pretty solid.