PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Noble and Cloaked Dhampyre spawns

Nobletoad
03-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Just inquiring about the two mobs spawns, i found out the noble wasn't around during classic so it is tough for me to find specific info on zam's about his spawn point. Does noble spawn in the courtyard where the hemo enologist spawns and if so is there a specific mob-spot where she will pop? I plan on rolling in there with my 50 mage and will try to clear that whole courtyard and keep it camped (hehe alot of mobs there so hoping this is doable), but if maybe the noble only spawns in one certain spot it'll save me the headache of keeping every mob there cleared constantly. Also I presume dhamp's ph is one of the static mobs inside the little fountain room? How bout the drop rate on the noble's robes, does it drop every time or uncommon etc. Lot of questions here I know but any help will be appreciated, Thanks!

bizzum
03-03-2011, 02:03 AM
There is the room with the fountain with Dhamp who spawns in the back or left of the fountain depending on if you are standing in the archway or in the room facing the fountain.

The fallen noble spawns in that same room, directly in front of the arch you enter from. You don't have to really kill any extra mobs, it kind of comes with the Dhamp camp. Just keep that room clear.

Noble Robes are lore too, you might get multiples before you get an HBC :)

Nobletoad
03-03-2011, 02:54 AM
awesome deal thanks for the info, very helpful. how bout maid issis? how rarely does she pop?

bizzum
03-03-2011, 02:59 AM
She is quite far, and most likely with a pet up you will aggro things on the way. Check out EQ Atlas and the map they have of the castle, its pretty detailed. You could do her and Butler at the same time, and I'd say more times than not, at least one of them spawns on a cycle. Definitely seen here 5-6 spawns out of 10 or so, maybe I was lucky. She is not as rare as others.

Id say its split pretty well into Dhamp + Noble, then Lyssna or however its spelled and you could tag advisor and the queen in the middle 2nd floor room if nobody else is around, or do maid/butler.

If the place is dead and your ambitious you can probably do two or all of those, but resummoning a pet or killing lots of worthless mobs on the way between them can be annoying, epseically with the throught he wall aggro and stuff that is MM'S castle.

Nobletoad
03-03-2011, 03:23 AM
awesome thanks a ton bizz, hehe looking forward to how these camps treat me!

bizzum
03-03-2011, 03:26 AM
I recommend Lyssna/Bath, with advisor/princess if you can. HBC can be rough, but you can get lucky. Sit in the secret hallway, kill just her, you can get the advisor two rooms down and across the hall is the queen spawn. Kill any gargs around (2 right by secret hall and some down the stairs in the secret hall) and get some eyes. I left with 4 earrings, 1 ring, and a stack and a half of gargoyle eyes in one short afternoon session (5 hours being short /wrists)

Versus
03-03-2011, 11:14 AM
I recommend Lyssna/Bath, with advisor/princess if you can. HBC can be rough, but you can get lucky. Sit in the secret hallway, kill just her, you can get the advisor two rooms down and across the hall is the queen spawn. Kill any gargs around (2 right by secret hall and some down the stairs in the secret hall) and get some eyes. I left with 4 earrings, 1 ring, and a stack and a half of gargoyle eyes in one short afternoon session (5 hours being short /wrists)

I'd like to take this opportunity to say, :eek:

I spent 8 (EIGHT) hours there doing damphe and ~3 doing Lasna + damphe and you know what I left with? Jack shit.

bizzum
03-03-2011, 08:20 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to say, :eek:

I spent 8 (EIGHT) hours there doing damphe and ~3 doing Lasna + damphe and you know what I left with? Jack shit.

The trick is to get in the bath with Lasna, then she'll give you all her loots in exchange.