PDA

View Full Version : Rogue gear list for kunark?

Kvappe
03-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Trying to help out with the wiki here, people could start doing the other classes lists aswell.

Sarnak earring of station
Hero bracer
Dragon hero bracer
runed bolster belt
gauntles of potence
Mrylokar chest and legs
sibelisian berserker cloak
idol of the thorned
offcause epic when that releases.
sky items:
griffon wing spaulders
wispy choker of vigor
crystal mask
not sure if there is any better then those 3?
Gem encrusted ring

Need offhander, arms, boots and rings, not sure if there is anything good outthere i missed?

Faril
03-04-2011, 12:58 AM
yes please... i have a monk set ready to go but would love some intel on what's out there in kunark for a mid level -max monk!

Droodler
03-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Why would you need two haste items (belt and cloak)?

Kvappe
03-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Why would you need two haste items (belt and cloak)?

All items arent about haste, epic have 41% haste so rogue dont need anymore haste items, but the fact is that the cloak and belt is probably the best stats items out there still for a rogue, unless someone know better?

Omnimorph
03-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Gem encrusted ring. Ac10 7str.

Offhand - blade of the black dragoneye or w/e 14/24 (works nicely with epic)

Omnimorph
03-04-2011, 08:20 AM
All items arent about haste, epic have 41% haste so rogue dont need anymore haste items, but the fact is that the cloak and belt is probably the best stats items out there still for a rogue, unless someone know better?

Seems a waste of a haste item imo. Any guild that that would allow a rogue to wear an RBB when they're going to have their epic should probably question their loot policy.

Yes RBB has nice base stats, but would be better off on a warrior or even an SK / Pally.

Same with the seb cloak, heiro cloak would do a similar job.

Kvappe
03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Gem encrusted ring. Ac10 7str.

Offhand - blade of the black dragoneye or w/e 14/24 (works nicely with epic)

To much agro on procs, but else i would agree

Kvappe
03-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Seems a waste of a haste item imo. Any guild that that would allow a rogue to wear an RBB when they're going to have their epic should probably question their loot policy.

Yes RBB has nice base stats, but would be better off on a warrior or even an SK / Pally.

Same with the seb cloak, heiro cloak would do a similar job.

Yea you are right about the haste, but at some point there is be a overflood of haste items, all warriorsand knights will have CoFs and RBBs and seb cloaks wont have much use other then the awsome meele stats.

And im talking about the best rogue setup here, not what guilds would alow, thats a whole other discussion :)

Tiggles
03-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Bloodpoint

The agro from the proc is fine unless you're terrible

Kvappe
03-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Bloodpoint

The agro from the proc is fine unless you're terrible

Yes bloodpoint in offhand is viable, i remember using that on live when we were fighting AE mobs.