PDA

View Full Version : WTS Holgresh Elder Beads / Seaworthy Planking MQ / CoS / Ornate Velium Pend / Wavecrasher

schnickusaurus
12-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Selling no longer droppables, got almost 8x of all of these:

Holgresh Elder Beads - 310k

Seaworthy Planking MQ - 175k

Ornate Velium Pendant (pre-nerf) - 30k

Circlet of Shadow (pre-nerf) - 15k

Also selling the following droppables:

Fungi Tunic - 50k

Wavecrasher - 80k

Offering 150k for a Manastone - will buy it on new server for 30k when released so keeping my bid low for now, and i dont have much use for it as druid/cleric boring class this is just a collection item for me.

Enderenter
12-09-2017, 02:57 AM
Offering 150k for a Manastone - will buy it on new server for 30k when released so keeping my bid low for now, and i dont have much use for it as druid/cleric boring class this is just a collection item for me.

Blatantly lying to people shouldn't be a business model

biggame1717
12-09-2017, 02:59 AM
Offering 30k for beads, don't have much use for it. Planning on buying it on the new server for 10k. Keeping my bid low for now.

Caball
12-09-2017, 03:36 AM
I’ll offer 5k for beads. Once new server opens up no one will play on blue, so that’s the price they will be soon if not lower. Sell to me while my offer still stands

logok
12-09-2017, 04:03 AM
il offer 5k for beads as well, just want it so I can drop them on the ground

Enderenter
12-09-2017, 12:11 PM
I’m not at all defending Shnick but haven’t you been listing your fungal staff for like two years and god knows you’ll never sell it. So idk if what you say about anybody means much honestly, your reposting on your staff should be reportable for false advertisement.

I can't choose to wait for what I consider to be a good offer?

Also, you say that like I've been making posts constantly, I've made maybe 4 or 5 posts over 3-4 years, and haven't advertised in EC.

Big difference between that and repeatedly telling people that blue is going to be merged with another server, which is just a flat out lie.

Your logic falls kinda flat here.

schnickusaurus
12-14-2017, 07:47 AM
I guess the guy who just bought my manastone for 400K made a big mistake

Thats a great sale m8, terrible buy. Im impressed and jelous :) on the other hand, i did get warrior epic MQ (complete MQ buy) and im probably one of the few who will ever succeed with that /poke Yuokomoth are you still looking for green scale? If youre lucky you might find one in say... 2 years! Hahaha

Meguvin
12-14-2017, 12:01 PM
you buying underprized because new server is coming but you selling overprized because new server is coming? i cant find the point...