PDA

View Full Version : Rogean

Amuk
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I was just curious if you had any information on your vision of the Vallon/Tallon server. I understand you're releasing Kunark this month and will be busy with that for awhile but was just curious if you had any thoughts on what you were going to do when you get around to it. I know you took over hosting costs and it's still up but noone logs on due to believing it will be wiped and redesigned. I'm just wondering if there's any point playing the current server or if we should just hold out till you have the free time to give it attention. I know a lot of people have been wondering on the VZ/TZ forums and noone really has an answer.

Rushmore
03-05-2011, 08:47 PM
I am hoping for the future as well. :mad:

maegi
03-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Well they aren't approving new members to the forums I guess. Tried to apply to see whats up over there. No response.

Ennoia
03-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I was just curious if you had any information on your vision of the Vallon/Tallon server. I understand you're releasing Kunark this month and will be busy with that for awhile but was just curious if you had any thoughts on what you were going to do when you get around to it. I know you took over hosting costs and it's still up but noone logs on due to believing it will be wiped and redesigned. I'm just wondering if there's any point playing the current server or if we should just hold out till you have the free time to give it attention. I know a lot of people have been wondering on the VZ/TZ forums and noone really has an answer.

Even if the server is going to be wiped and redesigned the reason to play now is the same reason you started playing there to begin with...it's something to do that you enjoy doing.

Amuk
03-05-2011, 09:08 PM
You'd be playing p99 if it was going to be wiped in a month? lol

Wartooth
03-05-2011, 09:10 PM
shit yes i would

maegi
03-05-2011, 09:15 PM
yeah and so would you Amuk

Rushmore
03-06-2011, 01:34 PM
yeah you might quit for awhile since your mad about pixels but you always come back.