PDA

View Full Version : Pyzjin?

MoonlightStoner
03-09-2011, 04:44 PM
i've asked tons of players in game and read and searched through forums not sure i've found a definitive answer tho, is the ph like the old ones on the live server just killin stuff around skel ruins or did they set it up diff here? or is it broken like some have told me? i've also heard random named mobs that walk up and down the road spawn it just wanted to ask some people with some know-how's opinion on this, or if a GM could let me know that'd be fantastic just dun wanna waste a few days of my life camping this if it's broken would rather farm something else and trade it for it lol but I generally like earning my own items thanks in advance on any real help!

Sheitan
03-09-2011, 04:49 PM
she only pops when hadden has an earring.

loneless999
03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
iv only ever done it with my druid and track her PH spawns at 10pm in a number of locations then you have a chance to spawn pyzjn or vasoon every 6 mins if you keep killing the PH

if varsoon spawns you need to kill him hes a PH for pyzjn

pyzjn spawns in a number of places betwen SFG the ruins and BB and will always walk to the ruins and stay there till she despawns

iv killed her 30+ times gotten the GBS once

i cant really tell you the best way to do it if you dont have track

shuklak
03-10-2011, 01:06 AM
pretty sure she was mentioned in the patch notes... not sure what that actually meant but it would make me a bit disconcerted if I were camping her.