PDA

View Full Version : WTS 47 Mage

NASA
03-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Accepted an offer. Thanks

NASA
03-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Get your Farmer for all those great Kunark items Now!!

NASA
03-10-2011, 11:31 PM
I have an offer of 22k through a PM. Looking for 30k.

NASA
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Bump

NASA
03-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I will consider trades of Items + Plat as long as it adds up to within a few K of 30,000 PP.

Also will consider trading accounts, PM me your offers.

30k price tag will stand.. 4 pieces of Planar Gear, Jboots, 155 Research, All Level 49 Research Spell components and multiple sets of 44 Components in bank and all four Focus items for 30k is a great deal.

NASA
03-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Bump

SUSUGAM
03-13-2011, 01:52 AM
sadly you will also be buying the reputation of being an angsty teenager :( gl turning it around

NASA
03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
You're 100% wrong, Mordak.

Wow i am awesome.

SUSUGAM
03-14-2011, 12:42 AM

NASA
03-14-2011, 12:48 PM

LOL. I knew it had to be Zapdos.

A little background about this guy, He KSed a Vesica Dei group in SolB on his wifes character, Trajinus. He ran up to guano and nuked her then looted the cloak and ran. My friend that won the roll for the cloak petitioned this guy. The GM then took the cloak FROM Zapados/Trajinus (He says its his "Wifes" character but ive never seen anyone but him log on) and gave it back to my friends character. This guy claims to be married, But he works as a pizza delivery guy by his own admission. I said that i don't tip pizza delivery guys anything in guild chat, And since Zapdos thinks he is the representative pizza guy for the U.S congress, He felt the need to fucking badger the shit out of me about how much of a "dick" i am because i wont tip his breathern. Sadly this is the only person Ive ever had a problem with. He was still a trial member when he decided to shit a brick over his pizza delivery job, And made me severely question Vesica dei since they invite people like this.

Susugam is Zapdos (The Nobel married pizza delivery guy)
And is "Wife" is - http://www.project1999.org/forums/member.php?u=5467 She is attributed to such gems on her profile such as "Lmao i have a Vagina" - True class indeed. (Also, Take a scroll through her recent posts, What an upstanding citizen.)

Anyway, I normally wouldn't of taken the time to respond, But Ive only had one issue with anyone will playing the Mage, And it was this Bipolar fuck so i felt the need to clear the air. Mage has been sold, I moved on and you should do the same.

I have pretty much shit down your throat, And since the Mage is no longer mine and the buyer is a pretty cool guy, I will no longer respond in this thread no matter how many "u mad bro's" that you can muster.

/Thread

Lelroni
03-14-2011, 01:30 PM
I honestly don't know the deal on zapdos, I hardly know him. If he's into some shady shit I'm sure it will surface and be dealt with.

And made me severely question Vesica dei since they invite people like this.

Considering this little tidbit, you sure as fuck didn't question us before looting planar gear and dropping out and putting your mage up here. Atleast you didn't get level 49 and take some spells from us.

NASA
03-14-2011, 02:20 PM
I honestly don't know the deal on zapdos, I hardly know him. If he's into some shady shit I'm sure it will surface and be dealt with.

Considering this little tidbit, you sure as fuck didn't question us before looting planar gear and dropping out and putting your mage up here. At-least you didn't get level 49 and take some spells from us.

I raided over 15 times with VD and i got 4 pieces of Planar loot. Am i forever in debt because i EARNED some gear from the planes? This is a fucking retarded argument - I can do whatever i want with MY character. I have to stay in VD forever because i got some gear from all those hours i put into raiding? You are just another reason i am happy i left. I wanted to switch up characters for Kunark, But oh wait i cant do that because i won some /ran 100 's for gear? Insanely stupid.

If anything yall owe ME for all the time i put in. I want 50k for those 11 raids i was on where i didn't receive any loot. You all are forever in debt with me now.

Willford Brimley
03-14-2011, 02:39 PM
It is true that Zapdos/Trajinus ksed/ninja'd a group with VD in it and was punished by GMs after they reviewed the logs. I was in that group.

It is my understanding that the guy is buddies with an officer and that's why this recent incident of asshattery was overlooked.

I'm not sure how this piece of info is relevant to this thread but... I don't like any of this.

Bubbles
03-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Jeez, the guy with one post confirms it! Apparently the guy ebaying isnt the bad guy after all. Who knew?

Normally i don't lay into people, especially those i once considered friends.

But jesus, you miserable fuck.. you might be the only person on the server to have gotten as many as 4 planar loots in your 15 raids in the history of p99. You have no idea how good you had it. This game is about making friends, sharing experiences, and having fun. Loot is a byproduct and an afterthought. Burning every bridge you cross in the name of self-gain isn't going to get you far.

Zap has been on as many raids as you, hasnt gotten a single piece of loot at all, and is only guilty of recognizing rubbish where no one else saw it. There isn't a single person viewing this thread who honestly believes you're selling an account to get away from one person in a massive guild. You're doing it for greed, self betterment, and thumbing your nose at all of us who helped you along the way, even before you were planar.

Good luck in the future, you're going to need it.

NASA
03-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Jeez, the guy with one post confirms it! Apparently the guy ebaying isnt the bad guy after all. Who knew?

Normally i don't lay into people, especially those i once considered friends.

But jesus, you miserable fuck.. you might be the only person on the server to have gotten as many as 4 planar loots in your 15 raids in the history of p99. You have no idea how good you had it. This game is about making friends, sharing experiences, and having fun. Loot is a byproduct and an afterthought. Burning every bridge you cross in the name of self-gain isn't going to get you far.

Zap has been on as many raids as you, hasnt gotten a single piece of loot at all, and is only guilty of recognizing rubbish where no one else saw it. There isn't a single person viewing this thread who honestly believes you're selling an account to get away from one person in a massive guild. You're doing it for greed, self betterment, and thumbing your nose at all of us who helped you along the way, even before you were planar.

Good luck in the future, you're going to need it.

I raided over 15 times with VD and i got 4 pieces of Planar loot. Am i forever in debt because i EARNED some gear from the planes? This is a fucking retarded argument - I can do whatever i want with MY character. I have to stay in VD forever because i got some gear from all those hours i put into raiding? You are just another reason i am happy i left. I wanted to switch up characters for Kunark, But oh wait i cant do that because i won some /ran 100 's for gear? Insanely stupid.

If anything yall owe ME for all the time i put in. I want 50k for those 11 raids i was on where i didn't receive any loot. You all are forever in debt with me now.

Not only did i just say that i wanted to play a new class in Kunark (You literally made up your own reason as to why i left, Where did i say i left cause of him? He just came here and posted. +1 for you), But i also said the same exact thing in the guild forum website on a post i made letting the guild know i was leaving. So i like how you, An extremely biased officer of the guild who was friends with Zapdos even before he applyed to VD just come into this thread and blindly defend your friend without even reading what was previously stated. Also, The person with "one post" has been in your guild over a month and has been on countless raids that you were also attending. You are an officer yet you have no idea who he is? Goodluck in the future trying to get Kunark raid targets with the kind of guild leadership you have, you're going to need it.

Edit : Also, Incase yall are curious. Bubbles uses loot council the most out of any of the officers. Most of them will make you roll but Bubbles/Miley use LC 95% of the time. He is obviously a very fair person as you can see in this thread by the way he blindly posts.

This isint RnF either. I fully explained why Zapdos is flaming, And why i decided to sell my Mage. Nothing more needs to be said. If you guys want to continue digging yourselves in a hole filled with shit, Be my guests and continue posting for all to see.

Bubbles
03-14-2011, 04:13 PM
I am well aware of willford from his other account on this forum.

I'm also the one who grinded you to 46. I'm the one that was charged with the task of smoothing things out between the two of you, but you went and quit before i even got the chance to do that.

Exactly how am i biased and uninformed, again? I'm friends with pretty much everyone in this guild, and every other. You'll never find someone less biased with less to gain/lose over *your* actions then me, even if you tried.

And for the record, we're full of people who switched mains, myself included, to an extent.. They just didnt deguild and sell their account to the highest bidder to 're-roll'.

Toodles :)

ownrage
03-14-2011, 04:42 PM
terrible mordak...just terrible...

Miley has always exercised the most unbiased judgement in his LC decisions...he's helped countless people in/outside of guild...never once has there been drama in guild because of a decision he's made...

I mean I was pretty pissed about you leaving...but felt like you were entitled to your own decisions...but after the rant on members of VD that actually take time out of their schedules to help people out? You're delusional. God man...the times I saw you beg for guild PLs (which Miley helped with) you're have serious delusional entitlement issues.

To sum it up? You're shady...no serious raiding guild will want you or tolerate you...you've basically Chtulu'ed yourself...oh yes...I've invoked that name.

NASA
03-14-2011, 07:37 PM
terrible mordak...just terrible...

Miley has always exercised the most unbiased judgement in his LC decisions...he's helped countless people in/outside of guild...never once has there been drama in guild because of a decision he's made...

I mean I was pretty pissed about you leaving...but felt like you were entitled to your own decisions...but after the rant on members of VD that actually take time out of their schedules to help people out? You're delusional. God man...the times I saw you beg for guild PLs (which Miley helped with) you're have serious delusional entitlement issues.

To sum it up? You're shady...no serious raiding guild will want you or tolerate you...you've basically Chtulu'ed yourself...oh yes...I've invoked that name.

BEGGED for PLs? You leveled me to 46? LOL. 2 yellow bars of xp during level 45, Which Miley invited me to join a PL group that she already had with Eldar. The only other time she PLed me was in Freeport, Which she AGAIN invited to help me get through level 45 which i did NOT ask for. I challenge you to produce any kind of info to the contrary. I never once asked for any kind of Power-level. YOU guys are fucking delusional. YOU all came here and flamed me. YOU are the ones who look like dicks because i don't even have Mordak anymore but yet you continue to bitch. Obviously the whole guild is going to come in here and talk shit because you want to defend your friends. I really cant believe how crazy some of you are though with these made up accusations lmao.

sadly you will also be buying the reputation of being an angsty teenager :( gl turning it around

If you would of read what was again, Previously stated, you would of seen who flamed who, Who decided to talk shit to who, And who are the faggots that enjoy kicking a dead horse. You had Four people leave your guild in the last 5 days. Maybe you should stop worrying about me and worry about yourselves. Let the hate continue.

Im not even going to look @ this thread anymore so everyone can see how full of shit some of your members are by the content of their posts. Have fun my bi-polar friends.

NASA
03-14-2011, 07:40 PM
For your reading enjoyment...This is SUSUGAM on his "Wifes" druid Trajinus. This is why he dislikes me and why he is flameing here. I hurt his Pizza Delivery feelings. **NOTE** I really enjoy the part where I said "Your Wife KSED my friend and stole his cloak, And he Replyed : No, That was me. ...Pure Brilliance. Have fun dudes.

http://s2.postimage.org/468n259wr/EQ000007.jpg

SUSUGAM
03-15-2011, 06:28 AM
mission accomplished, make one comment, come back a couple days later and see the angsty dude's rage unloaded all over his own thread. This is what you are bidding on. :)

I WENT TO 11 RAIDS AND ONLY GOT 4 ITEMS, I WANT 50k! lmaoooo classssic!

see tag: emo mage 4 sale

so good.

As for this douche and his delusions, I told the guy who petitioned me that I was waiting for a GM to check the logs, I gave the item up willingly as soon as a GM did, and said GM thanked me for being so cooperative and respectful in the matter. :) Go ask them.

u so mad bro :( as for your screenshot, pretty much just more evidence of you being ridiculously over-reactive and hostile at the drop of a hat. And come on, what kind of guy doesn't tip?

PS. When you say certain words in all caps to stress them, it makes you look really mad bro. :(

JayDee
03-15-2011, 07:32 AM
I wouldnt give a fuck whos mage this is when all Id be doing with it is farming shit or pl'ing for plat anyways.

Especially considering its a steal

deathgirl
03-16-2011, 02:57 AM
for the record, I exist 8]

I hate when my darling druid is played and accidentally ks's and I never even hear about it :(

Susugam is Zapdos (The Nobel married pizza delivery guy)
And is "Wife" is - http://www.project1999.org/forums/member.php?u=5467 She is attributed to such gems on her profile such as "Lmao i have a Vagina" - True class indeed. (Also, Take a scroll through her recent posts, What an upstanding citizen.)

jeez, what a dick. I was being stupid and ironic. also, I must know why you capitalized vagina

Soandso
03-16-2011, 09:59 AM
why do people care what other people do with their own chars? As far as being in debt for raids thats laughable. People forget this is a game not a job. Someone goes on a raid I thought they were putting in their time too.

Bruno
03-16-2011, 10:38 AM
why do people care what other people do with their own chars? As far as being in debt for raids thats laughable. People forget this is a game not a job. Someone goes on a raid I thought they were putting in their time too.

It's an unwritten rule that you are bound to the guild for life, or nerds get mad.