PDA

View Full Version : WTT Fabled Obtenebrate Short Sword

Knowmercy
02-27-2018, 01:21 PM
Attention treasure hunters, collectors, appraisers, pixel enthusiasts, seekers and appreciators of rare antiquities. Behold, the Fabled Obtenebrate Short Sword

https://i.imgur.com/JdvQdvM.jpg

From the depths of Charasis, the tormented A Howling Spectre howls, Dooming Darkness (https://wiki.project1999.com/Dooming_Darkness) awaits any adventurers who dare disturb its eternal wallowing.

https://i.imgur.com/uI3ZqEU.jpg

This ancient relic of the Iksar Empire boldly embodies the wild and spirited nature of the Isle of Kunark.

Meta flippers, tunnel vermin, forum missionaries - those who have lost their way need not concern themselves with the gravity of this profound archaeological discovery. Loyal Norrathians whom have retained and nurtured their nostalgic immersion: To gaze upon its likeness in wonderment is to pay homage to a lineage of the dead, but not forgotten.

Artifact is to remain on the Felwithe mantelpiece for generations to adore, artifact is not for sale. maybe.

Accepting thoughtful, unique, or otherwise noteworthy trades accompanied by a certificate of well written lore RP only.

Tupakk
02-27-2018, 01:25 PM
I will trade a full travel package around the World. Including all inclusive luxury accommodations on all three cruise ships courtesy of Dial a Port. Ask for more details if interested.

Knowmercy
02-27-2018, 01:49 PM
Im interested in entertaining the possibility of opening negotiations for the seasonal placement of Obtenebrate Short Sword in the Dial A Port Museum. However, let it be known that according to War Baron Eator, this heirloom is speculated to be cursed.

Three for sale on the forums, two listed on the wiki.

In three years.

Where are the buyers and sellers now?!

Tupakk
02-27-2018, 01:53 PM
A mystery for sure. Well worth looking into the whereabouts of the previous owners. Maybe you should concocked a plan in which you give it to thya leader of Aftermath this rendering them incapable of raiding...

mefdinkins
02-27-2018, 02:09 PM
Ahh, I heard the famed Fettuccine once used yielded an Obtenebrate Short Sword to land a movement reduction on mobs. The OSSSS is one of the few "snare" weaps available to rogues. The only other weapon with Dooming Darkness, Nightfall, is only available in the treacherous Veeshan's Peak, the most dangerous lands in all of Kunark!!! woow woow woowwowowowowow!

Knowmercy
02-27-2018, 02:30 PM
Ahh, I heard the famed Fettuccine once used yielded an Obtenebrate Short Sword to land a movement reduction on mobs. The OSSSS is one of the few "snare" weaps available to rogues. The only other weapon with Dooming Darkness, Nightfall, is only available in the treacherous Veeshan's Peak, the most dangerous lands in all of Kunark!!! woow woow woowwowowowowow!

Ah yes, the tale of Fettuccine the slayer. I knew him, was a well known Halfing. Legend has it he shot himself in the foot with the fabled Backfiring Crossbow of Crass Irony. He was humiliated, smitten, and forsaken by his own gods.

He was left so badly mutilated from his foolishness he was stripped of all titles, and exiled to the barren gorges to the west of the Misty Thicket. Now a wretched, ruined, and terrible form of life, he hobbled about the rocks eating crustaceans and algae slime from the springs. Unrecognizable from his former self, the locals gave him a new name, one of generic and forgetful origins to better reflect his current condition.

They say he resides in a cave, his anger and regret for his past transgressions burn so bright and deeply within him, it prolongs his life, delaying old age.