PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Warrior

Xeldrakka
03-13-2011, 04:38 AM
I've been thinking that I will make a warrior soon, an Iksar for the Beta and then for live. I've often had a difficult time balancing what attributes I start my characters with, then again.. I've played hybrids so far. So, in preparation for beta and the coming of Kunark, I was hoping that those who have far more experience in this matter might advise me on how to spend my 25 points for creation.

dragolyche
03-13-2011, 04:50 AM
For a warrior you should spend all point in Stamina. Maybe a few point in Strengh or agi. It depend race.

If you want start a war iskar, i think you should spend 20 in Sta and 5 in strengh.

Xeldrakka
03-13-2011, 05:54 AM
Stamina for health I assume? Funny thing is that I've heard the math behind high stamina warriors ends up panning out poorly in the long run. But thanks, it's certainly what I was thinking.

Messianic
03-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Stamina for health I assume? Funny thing is that I've heard the math behind high stamina warriors ends up panning out poorly in the long run. But thanks, it's certainly what I was thinking.

The math isn't the reason people say Stamina - it's just that 255 str is very easy to accomplish end-game, while 255 sta is not.

Evilmog
03-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Unless you roll ogre, then you put all your points into Agi.