PDA

View Full Version : WTB Cheap or Low lvl Charisma / Chanter items (have 400pp for a couple items)

Zulzephur - TM
03-26-2018, 12:54 AM
I have about 450pp to my name. Someone named Nozdormu handed me... fuck I forgot the weapon name, (insert weapon name here) and told me to sell it for around 500pp just a couple hours ago, managed to do that, and here I am.

I know it's not much, but I'm just starting out now as an Enchanter, and do have some empty slots to fill with whatever will help and is cheap. Maybe some JewelC low-tier ears/veil? Not sure what else really, been a while. Anywho...

Empty or cloth slots: Ears, face, helm, arms, gloves, shoulders, waste, pants, and shoes.

I know there are cheap/early JC recipes that can fill a few of these, those would work perfectly. I don't have the urge to fill every empty slot, so if anyone has something laying around that isn't expensive and within my range let me know. If you're in EC, I don't mind hopping on the boat to get there. I need to goto Highhold or highpass or whatever for my stupid pet spells anyways tonight.

The other slots down below, pretty much all of it given to me today when I was simply just wanting to replace my robe for about 50pp... starter robe is ugly. I appreciate the generosity, but I did feel like a hobo afterwords though... but thank you lol.

= 65hp rings, 4cha wrists, Advisor Robe, Kunzar Cloak, Rod of Insidious, Shiny Gold Coin OH, Student Homework ranged, 3cha neck.

I'm really not looking to replace the slots that was given for free in the first place being as I am just some rando, and really these items are perfect for leveling. Plan to pass them along to the next person in the future as well.

Can reply here or in-game if that's preferred.

In-game name: Catsgo

See ya folks