PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rak'Ashiir (sham epic) kill force

jijii
03-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Brief:
10k plat offered for reliable Rak'Ashiir kill force. Tue or Wed night, 8PM CST or later.

Elaborate:
I'm in a very small guild (4 members) of IRL friends. We have finally saved up the bucks for a tear MQ, and are looking to spend 10k plat for a reliable Rak'Ashiir kill force. The plat for the tear MQ is not insignificant for us, so it's really important that this is a successful completion to our sham's epic. Please only offer your services if you're 100% certain of success!

We play 1-2 nights a week as a group of 4, on Tuesday or Wednesday, starting at 8pm CST earliest. Our lineup is: 60 monk, 59 shaman, 57 rogue, 57 enchanter. So whatever your force is, it would be in addition to that.

PM me please!

Bracket
03-31-2018, 02:39 PM
PM'd

loramin
03-31-2018, 04:56 PM
For what it's worth, when I did my epic I just asked for help from the server: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190323.

Obviously if you hire a kill force they will be a lot more reliable, whereas you have no guarantees when you just ask for help. However, there are a lot of kind people on this server, so if you're hurting for plat you could potentially save 10k by doing it that way.

Or, if you're not getting enough responses, you could offer up a few k worth of prizes to help motivate people, and still spend less than 10k..

enjchanter
03-31-2018, 05:28 PM
For what it's worth, when I did my epic I just asked for help from the server: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190323.

Obviously if you hire a kill force they will be a lot more reliable, whereas you have no guarantees when you just ask for help. However, there are a lot of kind people on this server, so if you're hurting for plat you could potentially save 10k by doing it that way.

Or, if you're not getting enough responses, you could offer up a few k worth of prizes to help motivate people, and still spend less than 10k..

Not to dis credit this but I tried this once and couldn't even get guildies to help me lol

Was offering about 20k in raffle prizes for help killing queen a ways back

loramin
03-31-2018, 06:00 PM
Not to dis credit this but I tried this once and couldn't even get guildies to help me lol

Was offering about 20k in raffle prizes for help killing queen a ways back

Huh, sorry to hear you had less luck than I did. It's definitely a YMMV recommendation.